Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
@Chakku - they can start Madhu's nautanki like i told u and then noone can save this show from turning comedy circus πŸ˜†...even after bad experience of previous 6 months, another track on Madhu will lead to shutdown of  this show

@Ashu - yea even i felt making DD perform first and Lauren at last was part of channel's biasness πŸ€”
and yes ye winners ka kuch nahi hota, sab gayab ho jaate hai πŸ˜†...bas 2 din ki baat hai πŸ˜†...next DD gayab hogi kya? πŸ˜›
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Asho - Lets ignore Bhaichung...he never meant to b in the industry...but yes rest all even after winning ..kya ukhad liya?πŸ˜† This win will not mean much to DD either. See, Sushant didn't win but where he is now...coz he was deserving. Promoting his own movie in a show which he participated in a few yrs back n deserved to win.

I am not denying that DD did not work hard. She did...and everyone else did too.πŸ˜† But whats the worth of a win if you are backed by the makers.πŸ˜† And from day 1 I said she will win...there were a lot many things to prove that. You knw Salman wanted to participate as a celebrity which he could rightly do if Lauren can. so just think what would have made him to agree to again participate as a choreo onlyπŸ˜† (Waise Dd wanted only him as her partnerπŸ˜‰) Only a promise of a  win..right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are you girls gonna watch Mahabharat?
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

are you girls gonna watch Mahabharat?

Yess...though am so disappointed with all new promos bt still I will watchπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Yess...though am so disappointed with all new promos bt still I will watchπŸ˜†

same. we both are very dissapointed with promos I guess. i jus hope writing is good. i need to read it again. i will start when i get chance. 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys i guess you all know that i was use only one here desperately waiting for heroine track and forever optimistic.Infact, i watched all the episodes during bhai track just to see the closure of that track and start of bolly track.But the way cvs are going about it,Im disappointed. I am sure RK's movie will be a blockbuster hit and he will become a successful producer at the end. But i know producers will stop signing him as the hero and the show will go A2 way for sure. Likhwa lo.RK will never be happy.
@Urvi - yea Sushant is a LIVE example to prove who DESERVED is important and not the UNDESERVING who won πŸ˜†...even if DD does any movie, it will b flop and she will b nowhere if she leaves TV for that πŸ˜†...ab hall mein DDians MID banakar movie to hit nahi karwa payenge na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Tanzie - whats new in THIS MAHABHARAT?...i have seen 10 Mahabharats by now so kinda bored πŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nishi DD ko new film sign karne ki der hai bass! Fir woh bhi gayab ho jayegiπŸ˜†

@Urvi *Hi5* I thought the same. A Promise of a win! 🀒
I was so disappointed with Salman this season. I dun remeber any of the acts which were WOW! Many of his avg acts got 30. Even the finale act was so thanda and copy of sid's act.
I felt so bad for salman when Isha got eliminated becoz of her injury. In last season I really wanted him to win. This season, Punit and Tushar were best.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Tanz - I really hope writing and execution is good yaar. Ek toh Karn is my fav and the actor playing KarnπŸ₯± I hope atleast he is a gud actor.

@Chakku - I am not thinking that far. Pehle movie toh bane uske baad dekhte hai kya hoga. Its a long track unless TRPs play a spoil sportπŸ˜† Waise RS said we RK fans will love thsi track...now only Nishi can say if his words shd b trusted or not.πŸ˜•

@Nishi - Max 2 days...after that everyone will forget abt JDJ...DD will b back to MB bas.πŸ˜† And she has to act...coz no matter channel kitna promote kar le...bt the audience are nt paid to praise her like the trio of JDJπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Oops!!! DD did not thank Salman for the win...Doupble Oops she did not even thank her fans🀣
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
@Nishi, i havent watch so many mahabharat so looking fwd to it πŸ˜†

Im not watching MB still but i agree with chakku. i always felt RK is never going to get happiness or peace. he will always starve for it.