Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 6)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@chakku Not sure but may be 25 or less than 25.
As sid got eliminated this week, DDians are hell scared.LOL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

testing 1 2 3 Tongue
You have post limit na? Do not waste it.LOL
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

testing 1 2 3 Tongue

kya testing karing? LOL
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Ashu - Yeah RIP Baho Ke DarmiyanAngryLOL Now if they don't get 30 for this one na, then they have definitely ruined Bahon Ke Darmiyan for sureApproveROFL OK I was kiddingLOL But I find it very amusing ki when DVD performed on Roop Tera then all DDians were cursing them and saying RIP Roop Tera and blah blah, ab no one is saying RIP Bahon Ke Darmiyan when Salshti made a mockery of the dance?Wacko Double standards. Infact I have made peace with the fact that DDians can NEVER like DVD as a couple. Even though they are pseudo-GC haters, if GurTi come again as a couple, they'll forget all the bashing they did and start drooling on them againLOL

@Vidu  - It is same as the damage they did during MaMu track. Then to undo the damage, they got RM married. The audience CAME but it took around one month for TRPs to go beyond 3. So I guess they have to think of some dhamaka now after Bhai exits. Can I have RK's memory loss track?LOL

@RED - i was just telling someone on forum that memory loss track is too clunky and ektaish  just like the najayaj track which have been used in every damn show (including PKYEK and Geet) and u again came up with this Stern Smile
CVs dont have mush choice now...either they can show RK outsmarting bhai or RM seperation

@Vidu, Ashu - what next do u want?
Nishi...Kuch bhi chalega bt I want tht crap keeda Bhaiya ji ka permanent exit from the show LOL ...He is way toooCensored
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

@Ashu - Yeah RIP Baho Ke DarmiyanAngryLOL Now if they don't get 30 for this one na, then they have definitely ruined Bahon Ke Darmiyan for sureApproveROFL OK I was kiddingLOL But I find it very amusing ki when DVD performed on Roop Tera then all DDians were cursing them and saying RIP Roop Tera and blah blah, ab no one is saying RIP Bahon Ke Darmiyan when Salshti made a mockery of the dance?Wacko Double standards. Infact I have made peace with the fact that DDians can NEVER like DVD as a couple. Even though they are pseudo-GC haters, if GurTi come again as a couple, they'll forget all the bashing they did and start drooling on them againLOL

@Vidu  - It is same as the damage they did during MaMu track. Then to undo the damage, they got RM married. The audience CAME but it took around one month for TRPs to go beyond 3. So I guess they have to think of some dhamaka now after Bhai exits. Can I have RK's memory loss track?LOL
Chakku...Wht's new in tht bashing of Roop tera mastana...Is NT it clear from the begining tht thy dnt like DVD ...esp VD...Bt supports him becoz thy hate GC more...LOL ...Lol u know Princess jo bhi karegi tab bhi its traditional n within limits...Bt any one does tht its satyanash...N Ya thr r many songs which I can say RIP...whr the performers destroyed it beyongd repair...LOL ...N
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku LOL. So true. The day GC and DD will be back together onscreen, every fanboat DD, GC, GurTea, Maneet.. will show their true face. Desponess.LOL they just want Shirtless GC and DD ka despo romance.LOL

And I can't stand both of them as a couple onscreenStern Smile 

GC and his ACCENT just repels me. And I don't know why, but I never liked Maaneet or Gurti before alsoWacko
i HAVE NO DISLIKE FOR GC bt Maneet wasConfused ...Never like it...Sleepy
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku After seeing their despo fans, i so wish the Maha-milan of GC and DD should never happen onscreen.Sleepy

And I wish it does after MB ends. Would love to see Gurti fans bashing DVD's chemistry and making fun of it like they always doLOLLOLLOL
N guess wht many great POP's will be part of it who claim to be DVD fans...LOL

Go to top