Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 57)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Nishi using Rishbala dp?Ermm

My ques  exactly.. how did that happen Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

I haven't watched last two episodes, but the reactions in the forum are enough for me to skip the episodes. 

I agree with you. Now I am regretting ke why did I bajaoed the episodes during ballu drama so much. Ouch It was far far better than what they are dishing out now for bhai's exit. Sleepy Sleepy
U BBBed that Balraj drama?? Omg i njoyed it so muchROFL It was so hilarious.ROFL ROFL 

Ananya05

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Asho, ananya - The writers and directors change..thats not a big thing. 

@Tanz - Why so surprised reg. Nishi's DP.ROFL ROFL  You forgot she is the biggest Madhu fan among us.ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

[
U BBBed that Balraj drama?? Omg i njoyed it so muchROFL It was so hilarious.ROFL ROFL 

I BBBed it for being comedy circus. ROFL ROFL The way it was promoted, I thought we will get a dhamakedar action packed episode. But woh to comedy action sequence nikla. ROFL ROFL 

Still it was 100 folds better and entertaining than what they are showing now. Sleepy

PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

@Asho, ananya - The writers and directors change..thats not a big thing. 

@Tanz - Why so surprised reg. Nishi's DP.ROFL ROFL  You forgot she is the biggest Madhu fan among us.ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@Red, omg i could I forget it ROFL its hard to blv but its true Nishi is the biggest madhu fan among all of us... LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05PurpleHorizon

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@urvi, tanz Nishi is madhu fan?LOL We can understand why she is using Rishbala dp, coz she can't use madhu dpTongueROFL
-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

It has been brought to the attention of the Chat Club Development Team that one particular thread of this series of Chat Club,   
  • Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only)
  •  contains content that discusses other forum matters and members.

Time and again, it has been emphasized that Chat Club threads, including Invites Only CCs, are NOT to be used to make sarcastic comments regarding other members or personally attack them.  Every member is entitled to their opinion, in terms of expressing their likes and dislikes in a civil manner.  As such, the sole purpose of Invites Only CCs is to allow the freedom for members to express their opinion without having to worry about offending others, however, this is only applicable for discussion around celebrities (as long as its done in a constructive manner), and NOT fellow members!  

The following excerpt from the rule threads clearly states that discussion over fellow members, which also means "generalized groups".  

Differences of opinion are bound to occur.  Furthermore, everyone is equally entitled to having likes and dislikes, and hence was the notion behind Invites Only chat threads.  However, lately such Invites Only threads are being used to target other fan bases, pin-point them, and or personally attack them.  Such activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED!  Earlier, the rules were amended for discussion around actors, as long as they are constructive criticism, however, the same does not apply to discussion over fellow members.  Hence we kindly request members to refrain from using any Invites Only Chat Threads for this purpose.  If anyone is found to continue such activity here on wards, it will be dealt with severity. Most importantly, you may use your chat club thread to express your frustration about the story line, etc., but kindly do not drag other forum issues to the chat club thread!  They lead to unnecessary quarrels! 

Furthermore, Chat Club Rules strictly prohibit members from discussing other forum matters/members/fanbases.  We understand that members may have been frustrated due to issues on other forums but that should be not an excuse. Issues from other forums are to stay in the respective forum, and/ or to be reported to the respective Development Team members and not to be brought to the Chat Club Threads, as it aggravates the issue.  Despite the latest set of rules, which requested members to refrain from bringing other forum matters to their IO CCs, members continued to discuss other forum issues/members here as well as sharing URLs to specific posts from other content.  As mentioned above, if members should have issues please contact the section development team, and/ or the Global Moderators if other issues should emerge. 

Please consider this as the last reminder, as in future any further violations will lead to this series of IO CC being subjected to prolonged closures, without further question.  

Furthermore, please review the specific content related to member attack described on  India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules, which states that anyone engaging in attacking fellow members/ fan bases will be subjected to a raise in warning level. 

Thank you,

Best Regards,

-Deepzz-& MP_Radha

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
    BabajiKaThullu
    BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
    personal attack ?? wow really?? so that means we cant chat abt other shows...

what a great note..

Ananya05

Go to top