Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 48)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Personally I feel that both Babiejaan and fans are lame and dumb.

Babiejaan knows that half of VD and MEIEJ fanatics follow her, so why did she tweet, "Watch Ek Boond Ishq at 8.30"? IMO, she should have just asked fans to watch EBI instead of mentioning the time. Her aim was to support her friend and publicise his show. Her aim would have been achieved that ways also.

And fans are lame as well. If tomorrow babiejaan tweets to her fans to start watching Sasural Simar Ka, then would they start watching it as well just because Babiejaan has said? They should learn to take things logically.
LolLOL So you mean to say just coz some fools are around you, you should stop voicing your opinion and support for a frnd? And instead do what pleases them? Sleepy Sry but I disagree.
Would you do that?? MF is full of fools so then why everyone of us voice our opinion that could be against them and reply back when someone talks crap about us?

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 28 August 2013 at 4:10am

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Mr Rekhi's chamcheLOL

This is not just one instance, if you take for example the continued attacks on Twitter, Facebook, and several discussion forums over a male lead who was introduced as an antagonist into one of the serials on the second-placed Hindi GEC who had to face a concerted hate campaign and vitriolic abuses. Cyberbullying at it's ugliest, what with the actor and his career targeted in such a manner that the show now sees his sudden exit. The actor Avinesh Rekhi is set to start off on a new path in his career with bigger and better opportunities.

www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

You can read my mind or what?LOL

I was about to post this article and the comments by his 10-12 chamchisLOL What cyber bullying are they talking about? Didn't this S**ti female bully me too?Wacko

And is AR a 10 year old kid who GETS bullied by fans and then cries in public?Sleepy Such a cheapo he isDead Babiejaan has been bullied much more and all she ever did was fight with those fansLOL if all the people start reacting like Mr.AR, then toh ho gaya industry ka kabadaWacko

And do these chamchis know why AR is hated? If a good-for-nothing actor whose previous show was a BIG FLOP, tries to take place of the lead of a HIT show who has MASSIVE fan following, through his CONTACTS and not TALENT, then he is bound to get bashed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoPurpleHorizonLooteri_Dulhan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Personally I feel that both Babiejaan and fans are lame and dumb.

Babiejaan knows that half of VD and MEIEJ fanatics follow her, so why did she tweet, "Watch Ek Boond Ishq at 8.30"? IMO, she should have just asked fans to watch EBI instead of mentioning the time. Her aim was to support her friend and publicise his show. Her aim would have been achieved that ways also.

And fans are lame as well. If tomorrow babiejaan tweets to her fans to start watching Sasural Simar Ka, then would they start watching it as well just because Babiejaan has said? They should learn to take things logically.
LolLOL So you mean to say just coz some fools are around you, you should stop voicing your opinion and support for a frnd? And instead do what pleases them? Sleepy Sry but I disagree.
Would you do that?? MF is full of fools so then why everyone of us voice our opinion that could be against them and reply back when someone talks crap about us?

No I am not saying that she should stop voicing her opinion. Infact I neither go and praise actors on twitter, nor do I bash them. It is their life. They can do whatever they want.

I am saying that Babiejaan comes across as a silly teenager most of the times. Her husband's show comes at 8.30. He keeps promoting her show. So she should be a bit sensitive towards his show also. Not that I expect anything from her, but these are basic things to be kept in mind.

If she tweets something like this, then she should be ready to get such answers in return from fanatics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonLooteri_Dulhan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@Chakku - While I agree Vahbiz at times seems very immature and kiddish but that doesn't mean any random person goes and gives her advice on her life.

Regarding show promotion...thrs a very big diff. Vivian promoted Vahbiz entry in both the shows...something that was NEW and was related to his wife. Again, Vahbiz promoted a NEW show EBI. MB is more than a year old and it makes absolute no sense for her to promote an OLD show just randomly. Whether the show is doing good or not is irrelevant here.
P.S - Not to forget if in case she had done that...she would be called an attention seeker who wants to piggyback on her husband's success by the same ppl.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

@Chakku - While I agree Vahbiz at times seems very immature and kiddish but that doesn't mean any random person goes and gives her advice on her life.

Regarding show promotion...thrs a very big diff. Vivian promoted Vahbiz entry in both the shows...something that was NEW and was related to his wife. Again, Vahbiz promoted a NEW show EBI. MB is more than a year old and it makes absolute no sense for her to promote an OLD show just randomly. Whether the show is doing good or not is irrelevant here.
P.S - Not to forget if in case she had done that...she would be called an attention seeker who wants to piggyback on her husband's success by the same ppl.

Arrey I don't have any problem with Vahbiz promoting other shows. It's her life, she can do anything she wantsLOLLOL

I am just saying that while asking her chelis to watch EBI, she should have been a BIT careful to have not mentioned 8.30 because she knows that madhubala fans follow her and they'll get offendedLOL

Read this postLOL

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 28 August 2013 at 4:35am

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@Nishi - Read few cmnts nowROFL She is one case of obsessed with FANS. And funny part is she is crying about Avinesh being cyber bullied while she herself is cyber bullying someone.  

@Chakku - RM fans are very sensitive. Kisi bhi baat par they get offended.ROFL

Edited by PurpleHorizon - 28 August 2013 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged

@Nishi - Read few cmnts nowROFL She is one case of obsessed with FANS. And funny part is she is crying about Avinesh being cyber bullied while she herself is cyber bullying someone.  

@Chakku - RM fans are very sensitive. Kisi bhi baat par they get offended.ROFL

The cyber bullies of Avinesh Rekhi were some of the tackiest, most classless, disgusting "fans" I've encountered for any show. They totally crossed a line with their behaviour and it's shocking how proud they are of their disgusting behaviour because they keep attacking him in the production house's FB page under their real names!

^ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

She is calling some random girl as CardioROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 28 August 2013 at 4:43am

PurpleHorizon

Go to top