Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Tanz- Dehati means uncivilised lol.

Oh god i love that maggi one. Haha. All their awesome BTS segments have been either in jungle or in library🤣

Ok you were not in the forum at that time, but after Abhiya's kuchh khaas dance, Poco made a post and was praising VD's clean and sharp moves and how AWESOME a dancer he is🤣After watching ViSu's Valentines dance, she made a post for taking her words back🤣🤣
@VISU LOVERS - visu ki duniya se wapis aao *puts thanda paani on their faces* 😛

how many Sushant fans here? i see Tanzie is 😆...howz is next movie he came to promote?...he is prolly the only tellywood actor who cud make it in Bollywood 😆

BTW i heard RK is gonna get banned from working in films by new guy 😆...unless he apologizes ban wont b lifted 😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku #library interview
Both.😆

@tanz dehati means gawar, illiterate, villager..🤣

The hosted special SBS epi❤️

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Tanz- Dehati means uncivilised lol.

Oh god i love that maggi one. Haha. All their awesome BTS segments have been either in jungle or in library🤣

Ok you were not in the forum at that time, but after Abhiya's kuchh khaas dance, Poco made a post and was praising VD's clean and sharp moves and how AWESOME a dancer he is🤣After watching ViSu's Valentines dance, she made a post for taking her words back🤣🤣

@Red, lmfao 🤣 🤣 🤣 I read her post on kuch khas hai sequence much later n i was shocked but offcourse later I saw her BBBing both of them on dancing too 🤣

btw library which one kabutar romance -1 i think suku started jumping aft the shot bcoz VD held her too tightly 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh btw yesterday i was watching SBB and saw ViVah's photoshoot along with other celebs. I was shocked to see all the celebs giving such bold poses. I found ViVah's photoshoot a bit decent as compared to other celebs. GC was without shirt on bed and Debina in a tube top was on top of him lol. And she was constantly falling on him🤣

Then Barkha Bisht and her husband's photoshoot was in swimming pool and she was in bikini.🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Visu droolers start ho gaye😛😆 Waise I miss thr cute interviews too😆
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Oh btw yesterday i was watching SBB and saw ViVah's photoshoot along with other celebs. I was shocked to see all the celebs giving such bold poses. I found ViVah's photoshoot a bit decent as compared to other celebs. GC was without shirt on bed and Debina in a tube top was on top of him lol. And she was constantly falling on him🤣

Then Barkha Bisht and her husband's photoshoot was in swimming pool and she was in bikini.🤣

Rofl...I saw VD-Vahbz and GC-Debina ka...and I told teh same to Tanz...these too were so shareef🤣🤣...GC ko plz someone gift a shirt yaar.🥱
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Chakku, ha Urvi told me ViVahs photoshoot was most decent but I havent seen.. thank god 🤣 

@Nishi, Shut up after a long time we are discussing it 🤣 Im not really fan of Sushant but i like him.. he will do good.. he has a long way to go... 

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku VD ki offscreen interviews me harkatein dekh kar ek baar poco ne kaha tha, ye ladka ek din sukku ki maar khayega🤣🤣

@nishi I like sushant. I liked him as manav in pr and Ishaan in kai po che. Banda bohot jaldi star ban gaya.

Superstar get banned in real kya? Never heard Salman getting banned😕 even if one PH bans the actor, he can work with other producers ri8? Aur yahan baat superstar ki hai jo apni film khud bhi produce kar sakta hai🤔
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

how many Sushant fans here? i see Tanzie is 😆...howz is next movie he came to promote?...he is prolly the only tellywood actor who cud make it in Bollywood 😆

@Red - Really??😲😲😲 What abt... SRK, Vidya Balan, Irrfan Khan, Ram Kapoor, Prachi Desai, Rajeev Khandelwal, Yami Gupta, Ayushman Khurana.😆 I might even have missed some.😉