Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 46)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Guys, check the names, humare MF ke namuno ne hi tweet kiya haiLOL

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz
Guys plz watch my Frnd
Viraf Patels show "Ek
boond Ishq"from 9th
September only on
8.30pm only on Life
Ok:-)

meenu reddy @meenu_reddy13 @Babiejaan should we quit watching
madhubala which is
also at the same
time!!!

Renu Kashyap @RenuKashyap5 @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz for you I think friends
are more important
than hubby :P

Manesha @Manesha76 @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz Why to watch other show
at 8.30 ? Is Vivian
leaving Madhubala ?
As Madhubala is also
at 8.30 !!!

Minnie @Minnie_S @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz vahbhiz for that we
have to quit
watching ur
husband's show at
the same time ... Do
u want this ?


Laday VD bhadak gayiLOL

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
Viv n me r unbiased n
true frnds.We like to
be there for people
who r there for us.so
plz dont behave like
extremists n try to lecture me.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
Eventually its d public
choice.The remote is
wid ul.plz watch wat
ul wish to.but I will
not stop helping my
frnds.we r fair ppl.not insecure

Vahbbiz behaves like BIMBOS at timesROFL Bechaari ki achchhi wali bajti haiROFL

@Tanz - Thanks for sharing that VMROFL Acting is RADDI but the dialogues are goodLOL

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 24530

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Holy crap!ROFL
Hight of photoshopingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 24530

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@chakku Galti Lady VD ki nahi hai, she has 15k+ followers and 10k+ are VDians/RMiansROFL khudke pakkewale fans are 5k+ onlyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Galti Lady VD ki nahi hai, she has 15k+ followers and 10k+ are VDians/RMiansROFL khudke pakkewale fans are 5k+ onlyROFL

Yeah VD hardly tweets, so all VD fans must be following her to get some info on him and bechari Vahb gets bajaoed whenever she does her stupidityROFL

Her husband promotes her show and she promotes her friends' showsLOLLOLLOL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sunna hai new VDians are behaving like DDians ROFL

calling vahviz witch and said ki Vahbiz did black magic on vd and all talk like ddians ROFL

mujhe jaldi hi Gurti jaisa future dikh raha hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Sunna hai new VDians are behaving like DDians ROFL

calling vahviz witch and said ki Vahbiz did black magic on vd and all talk like ddians ROFL

mujhe jaldi hi Gurti jaisa future dikh raha hai ROFL

W*F?DeadLOL

Lady VD a witch?LOL
PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 11630

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

Guys, check the names, humare MF ke namuno ne hi tweet kiya haiLOL

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz
Guys plz watch my Frnd
Viraf Patels show "Ek
boond Ishq"from 9th
September only on
8.30pm only on Life
Ok:-)

meenu reddy @meenu_reddy13 @Babiejaan should we quit watching
madhubala which is
also at the same
time!!!

Renu Kashyap @RenuKashyap5 @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz for you I think friends
are more important
than hubby :P

Manesha @Manesha76 @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz Why to watch other show
at 8.30 ? Is Vivian
leaving Madhubala ?
As Madhubala is also
at 8.30 !!!

Minnie @Minnie_S @Babiejaan
@giraffephiroz vahbhiz for that we
have to quit
watching ur
husband's show at
the same time ... Do
u want this ?


Laday VD bhadak gayiLOL

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
Viv n me r unbiased n
true frnds.We like to
be there for people
who r there for us.so
plz dont behave like
extremists n try to lecture me.

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan
Eventually its d public
choice.The remote is
wid ul.plz watch wat
ul wish to.but I will
not stop helping my
frnds.we r fair ppl.not insecure
GhoshShockedShocked What shallow minds.Sleepy As if promoting a frnd is a crime. Gud that she replied back. 


Edited by PurpleHorizon - 27 August 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Masti partners* Invites only* Thread 17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1168   Views: 48346

SPraba 1168 48346 03 January 2014 at 11:27am by rishaithra
CC 2 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Survival   Replies: 1192   Views: 23252

Survival 1192 23252 29 December 2013 at 1:00pm by Survival
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1188   Views: 68258

Befikre 1188 68258 05 November 2013 at 10:10am by Befikre
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1183   Views: 54281

Befikre 1183 54281 16 August 2013 at 9:40am by Ananya05
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1143   Views: 43807

U-No-Poo 1143 43807 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index