Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 35)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

oh my possible its 4 lions show afterall... even in IPK khushi became hawa hawai once but she was way better than THIS ROFL

do u watch any new eng shows? btw wanted to ask u.. u ever watched one tree hill?

She became SD in her sis's sangeet na? I have not watched it but have watched that dance of her 'Didi tere Jeth Ji deeewane'LOL She enacted and danced well there in purple sareeLOL

I haven't even completed the fourth season of TVD. No I have completely lost interest. I hardly get time to watch MB and then come online. Shows toh chhod hi do abhiLOL College life is so much fun, but very taxing too. It's only today that I got ample time to come online because of weekend. Otherwise I am most of the time outLOL

@Red - Everyone asks me the same question. Is the show so very good?ConfusedLOL Is it WORTH WATCHING?

Btw have you watched the fourth season of TVD full? How's it?

Do you know there is a guy in my college whose name is SULTAN and there is a place here with the name SULTANPURIROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Look at the viewsStern Smile

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

oh my possible its 4 lions show afterall... even in IPK khushi became hawa hawai once but she was way better than THIS ROFL

do u watch any new eng shows? btw wanted to ask u.. u ever watched one tree hill?

She became SD in her sis's sangeet na? I have not watched it but have watched that dance of her 'Didi tere Jeth Ji deeewane'LOL She enacted and danced well there in purple sareeLOL

I haven't even completed the fourth season of TVD. No I have completely lost interest. I hardly get time to watch MB and then come online. Shows toh chhod hi do abhiLOL College life is so much fun, but very taxing too. It's only today that I got ample time to come online because of weekend. Otherwise I am most of the time outLOL

@Red - Everyone asks me the same question. Is the show so very good?ConfusedLOL Is it WORTH WATCHING?

Btw have you watched the fourth season of TVD full? How's it?

Do you know there is a guy in my college whose name is SULTAN and there is a place here with the name SULTANPURIROFL

Ha that only LOL I lost interest in TVD within ep 4 of TVD itself so stopped watching but i read updates in tumblr and i watched the finale. Katherine is human now and Paul said he is once again all evil stefan in season 5 as Silas has taken over Stefans body so yes will watch seasn 5. 

OTH has the best dialogues on emotional terms in a eng show i have watched. like many others it has multiple affairs but thats common in eng shows LOL it has good characters. try. 

@Red, sultan name is common but sultanpuri Stern Smile ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBefikre

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
btw made this:

Ananya05Befikre

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Wht is Zoya wearingShockedROFLROFLROFL Asad and Zoya have become comedy couple nowLOL

Ananya05Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@Tanzie - Oh I have completely gotten over TVDLOL I don't mind multiple affairs. But I can't accept people falling for other people once they are truly in LOUU with one person. I always ship the original pairs. In TVD, I am always confused about the original pairLOL

BTW Nian broke up na? Even Paul broke up with his GFDisapprove

#OTH - I'll check it out when I am COMPLETELY freeLOL I will make sure not to root for any couple. English shows mein there is no SOULMATES wala loveLOL

#Sultanpuri-  Yeah it is very hilariousLOL When I first read it, I was also shocked.

#RK siggy - This is maybe the 10th or 15th siggy I am seeing with same pics. Everyone went crazy after watching this episode and thharkey RKROFL BTW awesome it is.

Anyway, Jenny looks really pretty here.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Wht is Zoya wearingROFL Asad and Zoya have become comedy couple nowLOL

I thought they always wereLOLLOLLOL

Mr Khan and Miss FarooquiDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Chakku, true in eng shows their soulmate theories are diff. I shop Lucas and Peyton in OTH and Peyton is one of my most fav female character in the world. I will always ship them and when Lucas and Peyton left the show I stopped watching.

the pic was too good.. had to make something..

@urvi, thanku for using.. ur quick LOL

PurpleHorizonBefikre

Go to top