Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 31)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I couldn't resist myselfROFL

Common Chakku bas 2/3 hai.. dont call him character dheel Stern Smile ROFL remember Abhay ROFL one siggy cant carry all the girls they showed him with ROFL but the scene was damn good LOL

Arrey RK ki lallu panju heroines bhi toh hainROFL I wanted to add Papita speciallyROFL 

Abhay was heights yaarLOLLOL Uski list ENDLESS thi and we don't even know how many girls he dated in the last 150 yearsROFL

BTW are you watching Jaan? I am toh completely bored of that show and coupleSleepySleepySleepy

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 24 August 2013 at 2:21am

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I watched Jodha-Akbar yesterday. They ripped off the sword fight completely from the movieLOL
Sword10
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@chakku Yesterday I watched some old epis of MB. I must say, purane RK ki baat hi kuch aur thi.
The jagrata epi where RK finds out abt Mallik, OMG his dialogues were bang on! Even mallik and RK scenes were so powerful.
Seriously, Rekhi is the only one with whom even VD's acting doesn't look up to the mark. Their scenes have no spark like RK-mallik and RK-ballu had.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBefikre

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@chakku there was one promo of jaan where Antara was unconscious and Raghu was helping her or something. It was a poor copy of Rishbala's studio night scene promo. Dead

Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 24 August 2013 at 2:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@Chakku, nope not watching Jaan. i jus go to the forum for taking caps and watch vms sometimes. jaan never interest me. ayaaz is good though..he will go a long way. he has improved a lot. 

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku there was one promo of jaan where Antara was unconscious and Raghu was helping her or something. It was a poor copy of Rishbala's studio night scene promo. Dead

I know right?Dead They are copying MB so much. So what is the need for me to watch the show?LOL And the actress is just blah!Sleepy

Upar se all the tapori stuff and downmarket standard of the show puts me offTongue

#Old RK - Yup! That RK was very different. I so wish that instead of revenge crap, they had stretched that trackOuch Itni jaldi confession kyun karaya?

@Chakku, nope not watching Jaan. i jus go to the forum for taking caps and watch vms sometimes. jaan never interest me. ayaaz is good though..he will go a long way. he has improved a lot. 

I don't even like making stuff on the show I don't watchLOLLOL Jaan was good in between. Abhi toh it is useless and completely blahDeadSleepy

Moreover Ayaaz is shorter than Nikita, which makes them a funny coupleROFL 
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I don making stuff on anyone unless i really dislike them LOL thats creativity so i keep that aside and many people who come to our shop are jaan fans so for them i made some LOL
Nikita cant act at all Chakku..i saw some vms and she is pretty pathetic.. ayaaz is better much better. 

old MB was something else. i wish they never brought the revenge drama. 

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

I don making stuff on anyone unless i really dislike them LOL thats creativity so i keep that aside and many people who come to our shop are jaan fans so for them i made some LOL
Nikita cant act at all Chakku..i saw some vms and she is pretty pathetic.. ayaaz is better much better. 

old MB was something else. i wish they never brought the revenge drama. 

I guess a lot of people on India Forums are Jaan fans. The show is picking upLOL I just wish ST had selected a better actressLOL 

Nikita is same blah from the past three months. No improvement at allDead She is female version of AR basicallyLOL

I enjoyed the revenge twist also, but they ruined it with SultanDead Had they shown RK falling for Madhu instead of psycho drama, I would have loved it.

Anyway, Nainaji has entered Jaan forum alsoROFL

Go to top