Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 3)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@Nishi Honestly, Im not expecting anything from this show now.

I really want RK to oversmart bhai, After bhai track, wanna see Happy Rishbala moments for few days, then a blast from the past in RK's life, if not then MU between Rishbala and separation. I don't mind RK's memory loss track, it would be fun seeing Madhu dealing with the old Kamina RK.LOL

@Red - You mean tight wale hugs everyday?SleepyLOL I like them once in a blue moon, not everydayWacko And since DD is in JDJ currently, so they can't even go on Honeymoon anywhere alsoLOL 

@Blue - When Madhu didn't get jealous of Dips during falling-in-love phase, then do you expect any MU between RM now when they are crazily in love with each other?Confused Now don't tell me you guys want some female to come with  a child and put the blame on RKROFL

@Pink - Wahi toh, no one is understanding why I want the Memory Loss trackTongue

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

@chakku After seeing their despo fans, i so wish the Maha-milan of GC and DD should never happen onscreen.Sleepy

And I wish it does after MB ends. Would love to see Gurti fans bashing DVD's chemistry and making fun of it like they always doLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBefikre

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@chakku Not tight hugs. And If you notice RM usually give those tight hugs and their 'we won't separate tape recording' when they are sad or they are having problems in their life, but when they are happy, we see them fighting and doing naughty romance. I hate sugary romance.

Madhu isn't Jealous of dipz coz she knows how much RK hates dipz, more than madhu herself. A blast from RK's past, we can expect madhu getting jealous of her for sure, as RK may not hate his ex.LOL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

unless RM seperate, how will the story move ahead??
RM will keep sticking like a glue and their endless romance, then what? i dont think that can keep audience hooked up for long Wacko...till date they have always concentrated on RM romance but its time they shud move ahead now
dont u see a different RK now?...he is ready to divorce Madhu so easily...i watched the video of today's RK-Rj convo and it actually looked like its RK who is asking for divorce and not Madhu ROFL...ultimately the blame for divorce will b on RK, flood bhi ayega to everyone will blame him for it ROFL
so either he has a plan or seperation will happen...there is hardly a third option LOL

@Pink - If the story has to move ahead with divorce drama then I prefer it to move ahead like thisLOL

@Bold - I know right? Abhi bhi forum mein some people are blaming RK that why doesn't he see love in Madhu's eyes for himself?ConfusedWacko When she is not showing any love in her eyes for him, how is he supposed to see it?LOL

Didn't I once make a post saying,

RK takes revenge - RK is bad, Madhu deserves better.
Madhu takes revenge - RK is bad and he deserves it.
Madhu divorces RK - RK is dumb because he can't see love in Madhu's eyesLOLLOL

Kuchh bhi ho jaaye, bad is always RKTongue

Courageous_Leo

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@chakku Heroine track ko toh bhul hi jao abSleepyLOL But I agree, this track could have brought many options and future tracks could have been more interesting.

Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 17 August 2013 at 2:16am

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

@chakku Not tight hugs. And If you notice RM usually give those tight hugs and their 'we won't separate tape recording' when they are sad or they are having problems in their life, but when they are happy, we see them fighting and doing naughty romance. I hate sugary romance.

Madhu isn't Jealous of dipz coz she knows how much RK hates dipz, more than madhu herself. A blast from RK's past, we can expect madhu getting jealous of her for sure, as RK may not hate his ex.LOL

Do you think RK had a PAST besides Dipali?ConfusedLOL Haan koi kindergarten friend ho sakti hai for sureLOL See, they can't show happy RM without any story. They need to have a background for that. I don't know what they are planning for the show. I don't mind watching happy RM and stuff but what will they show for 22 minutes? The audience won't return to watch happy RM. It would return to watch some drama in RM's lives. Remember how after the village track the TRPs suddenly shot up during the revenge track? The audience loves that. That angst.

Chalo, I don't mind a jealousy track, but then it becomes very typical after sometime.

#Heroine track - I hope it comes. Atleast they'd be able to show RM romance, angst and BW together.
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top