Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 24)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

if there is any entry of a heroine along with this producer, the heroine will most prolly be opposite of Madhu LOL...they will show her bold and stylish to show some glamour may be...any good actress will be fine but not Sanaya bcoz of her fans...anyways i m not SI fan either, i wud love to see a new face mayb LOL

@ Bold same here ROFL ROFL Though i am sanaya fan but her fans always irritates me Sleepy

but Thank God they havent reached DDians level yet but i fear they may reach Sleepy

i hate this Dead

Please, SI fans of IPK forum are WORSE and way worse than DD fans or any other person's fans. Most of HMs are Sanaya fans only. Have you ever seen DD fans making posts in Madhubala forum saying, "Thee/Thy Drashti Dhami, I love you so much my Goddess" ?LOLLOL

I remember they deliberately kept the name ChanMan because they wanted Sanaya's name to come first. Same is with SaNujLOLLOL What crap is that? LOL I like Sanaya fans of MJHT forum, but not of IPK forum at all. They think as if they are some queens who love DOLLDeadLOL 

And after seeing how they bashed FK, I have no doubtLOL

no chakku... most of HMs are not Sanaya fans.. HMs dont even care for SI and DD...

they just bash DD because of their Fans... SleepySleepy same goes for BS

they are sarun fans who are worst fandom ever Sleepy  DD ke praising post dekhe hai meine have you ever saw DD AT

so many times by mstake i clicked on DD AT

i always read AT and clicked i know what they do in AT ROFL

well even i bashed FK but for his acting and i dont blame him for low TRP.. but yes because of his acting chemistry didnt click to audience LOL

I dont know about this SaNuj and ChanMan crap ROFL

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

@Padhi - RIP Barun's Birthday ThreadCryROFL

Chakku forget it...they will never get another guy after seeing how badly Mukund and Sultan failed them and their show LOL...they wont repeat the same mistake again LOL...Dipali is the only vamp that worked for them and they didnt had to throw her out LOL
i m sure next entry will be girl...if they r on bolly track, they need it anyways...and Trishna has also left the show...now the show is back in ST's hands so hopefully he will show what he said LOL

nope dint watch, still in office

And I think there won't be a new entry now apart from that Producer. They might show us happy RM for a whileConfused

I hope the show is FULLY in ST's hands now and no more Rageela's interference takes placeSleepy

well even i want show in ST's hand yaar he is the real hero man this rangeela channel was hell bent to ruin show Sleepy they actuly dragged sultan for 6 months Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Ok Can I say this here...Sultan is a Censored Creep...Eww..The way he tortures MB...I just wanted to smash his face...B***** Idiot...Iam sure matured aunties stll have a reason LOL ...Tht see how much he cares for her LOL
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

if there is any entry of a heroine along with this producer, the heroine will most prolly be opposite of Madhu LOL...they will show her bold and stylish to show some glamour may be...any good actress will be fine but not Sanaya bcoz of her fans...anyways i m not SI fan either, i wud love to see a new face mayb LOL

@ Bold same here ROFL ROFL Though i am sanaya fan but her fans always irritates me Sleepy

but Thank God they havent reached DDians level yet but i fear they may reach Sleepy

i hate this Dead

Please, SI fans of IPK forum are WORSE and way worse than DD fans or any other person's fans. Most of HMs are Sanaya fans only. Have you ever seen DD fans making posts in Madhubala forum saying, "Thee/Thy Drashti Dhami, I love you so much my Goddess" ?LOLLOL

I remember they deliberately kept the name ChanMan because they wanted Sanaya's name to come first. Same is with SaNujLOLLOL What crap is that? LOL I like Sanaya fans of MJHT forum, but not of IPK forum at all. They think as if they are some queens who love DOLLDeadLOL 

And after seeing how they bashed FK, I have no doubtLOL

no chakku... most of HMs are not Sanaya fans.. HMs dont even care for SI and DD...

they just bash DD because of their Fans... SleepySleepy same goes for BS

they are sarun fans who are worst fandom ever Sleepy  DD ke praising post dekhe hai meine have you ever saw DD AT

so many times by mstake i clicked on DD AT

i always read AT and clicked i know what they do in AT ROFL

well even i bashed FK but for his acting and i dont blame him for low TRP.. but yes because of his acting chemistry didnt click to audience LOL

I dont know about this SaNuj and ChanMan crap ROFL
Lol DD AT ...me bas ghanti ki kami hai LOL ...24*7 *365 days bhajan keertan hota hai LOL
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Acid_Queen

Lol DD AT ...me bas ghanti ki kami hai LOL ...24*7 *365 days bhajan keertan hota hai LOL
Jitna ye log usko pyaar karte hai media people utna hi usko dislike karte hai ROFL

i swear  i still remember aarti Gupta senior reporter of ABP news SBS kaise chidti thi DD ke naam se ROFL

even  when i planned for VD fan no1 segment she was with us i swear...

she said DD is scared of media.. LOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
New rules for Actor's b'day threads. Glad, rules came after VD's b'day. Now no1 can break VD's b'day thread record of 4000+ pagesROFL

#Nautanki fb/twitter updates
They are more excited than MB fans for Sultan's exitROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

New rules for Actor's b'day threads. Glad, rules came after VD's b'day. Now no1 can break VD's b'day thread record of 4000+ pagesROFL

#Nautanki fb/twitter updates
They are more excited than MB fans for Sultan's exitROFL

Lol ROFL

first para thats what i thought ROFL

last one i swear have seen that video and tweets i swear ROFL ROFL ROFL
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Befikre

Go to top