Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 23)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@Padhi - Yeah, I hope Sanaya takes up a role of a serious woman in her next show, who is ruthless and doesn't smileLOL I might watch her show then. What a welcome change it would beLOL

I will miss bashing SultanDisapproveROFL Cardio kya bajati thi uskiROFL 

Even TOI writers never left any opportunity to make fun of his sulky face and DEADPAN EXPRESSIONSROFL Ab sab khatamPig But atleast now I am happy that I won't have to see his torturous face onscreen anymoreLOL 

I wish Madhu gets shot and loses her memoryLOL I would love it. Then RK can become his old self to get her memory backLOL 

#Madhu getting Sultan's pic - That has already been shown and only after that RK got this girl in their bedroomROFL The pic was decent, not deadpan expressions waliLOL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

if there is any entry of a heroine along with this producer, the heroine will most prolly be opposite of Madhu LOL...they will show her bold and stylish to show some glamour may be...any good actress will be fine but not Sanaya bcoz of her fans...anyways i m not SI fan either, i wud love to see a new face mayb LOL

You keep dreaming about the bold and stylish heroineLOL I don't think they'll ever introduce any girl for RKLOL In their story, they have RK as the main support of Madhu the car and they keep adding more and more wheels in that car ROFL Next you might see that budhha producer leching over MadhuROFL

@Bold - Bechaari ke fans kitne badnaam hainLOLLOLLOL

BTW did you watch the episode or not?LOL

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 22 August 2013 at 7:47am
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

if there is any entry of a heroine along with this producer, the heroine will most prolly be opposite of Madhu LOL...they will show her bold and stylish to show some glamour may be...any good actress will be fine but not Sanaya bcoz of her fans...anyways i m not SI fan either, i wud love to see a new face mayb LOL

@ Bold same here ROFL ROFL Though i am sanaya fan but her fans always irritates me Sleepy

but Thank God they havent reached DDians level yet but i fear they may reach Sleepy

i hate this Dead

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Padhi - Yeah, I hope Sanaya takes up a role of a serious woman in her next show, who is ruthless and doesn't smileLOL I might watch her show then. What a welcome change it would beLOL

I will miss bashing SultanDisapproveROFL Cardio kya bajati thi uskiROFL 

Even TOI writers never left any opportunity to make fun of his sulky face and DEADPAN EXPRESSIONSROFL Ab sab khatamPig But atleast now I am happy that I won't have to see his torturous face onscreen anymoreLOL 

I wish Madhu gets shot and loses her memoryLOL I would love it. Then RK can become his old self to get her memory backLOL 

#Madhu getting Sultan's pic - That has already been shown and only after that RK got this girl in their bedroomROFL The pic was decent, not deadpan expressions waliLOL

Yup they will be awesome man... for a change i can express my love for her ROFL

otherwise i only bashed her after MJHT Sleepy i want her in good role No more Bubbly role please Sleepy

Bhai bashing Lol yah TOI was also fan of bhai ROFL ROFL

you still stuck to memory loss 

wo har ek show me hota hai take any Fekta show Confused
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
OMG just came to know about BS bday thread Hadsa

Dear Members,

Well its a request not to spam the Topic that it becomes pointless to scroll through so many pages which even you will not like to go through it again.

If its a birthday thread then one can simply make a post on that like birthday wishes instead of endlessly simply posting pictures of the actor. It should not become more like a contest that whose birthday thread reaches how many pages cause at the end we can simply make out how many unique users really visited the thread.

If it still continues we will be forced to close the topic. We hope you all will co-operate in this regard.

The topic has been temporary closed so that the message reaches to all the members who are simply spamming this topic. We will open this topic again once we have enough votes (in form of likes) assuring that spamming wont be continued on this topic.

Regards,
Vijay

ye dekho...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706882&TPN=2574

he locked thread now reopened and asked people not to spam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

@ Bold same here ROFL ROFL Though i am sanaya fan but her fans always irritates me Sleepy

but Thank God they havent reached DDians level yet but i fear they may reach Sleepy

i hate this Dead

Please, SI fans of IPK forum are WORSE and way worse than DD fans or any other person's fans. Most of HMs are Sanaya fans only. Have you ever seen DD fans making posts in Madhubala forum saying, "Thee/Thy Drashti Dhami, I love you so much my Goddess" ?LOLLOL

I remember they deliberately kept the name ChanMan because they wanted Sanaya's name to come first. Same is with SaNujLOLLOL What crap is that? LOL I like Sanaya fans of MJHT forum, but not of IPK forum at all. They think as if they are some queens who love DOLLDeadLOL 

And after seeing how they bashed FK, I have no doubtLOL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Padhi - RIP Barun's Birthday ThreadCryROFL

Chakku forget it...they will never get another guy after seeing how badly Mukund and Sultan failed them and their show LOL...they wont repeat the same mistake again LOL...Dipali is the only vamp that worked for them and they didnt had to throw her out LOL
i m sure next entry will be girl...if they r on bolly track, they need it anyways...and Trishna has also left the show...now the show is back in ST's hands so hopefully he will show what he said LOL

nope dint watch, still in office

And I think there won't be a new entry now apart from that Producer. They might show us happy RM for a whileConfused

I hope the show is FULLY in ST's hands now and no more Rageela's interference takes placeSleepy

Go to top