Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 22)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Nautanki Films @NautankiFilms 3m

Sultan EXITS #Madhubala PUBLIC REACTION WATCH HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfI_IhBdMuU 

see this ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kya scripted nautanki hai yeh?ROFL

But whatever it was, it was AMAZINGROFL

It looked more like ST and RS shoutingROFL

haina? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chakku remember you wrote and int with RK ??? ST & RK and you wrote whole interview about RK's films and all ROFL

you know someone did photocopy it and posted on twitter and said VD's new article ROFL

I want an interview by you on Bhai's exit ROFL ROFL please ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged

To be honest it will be depend on her character if her character will be like Khushi then surely i will BASH her ROFL ROFL   as a sanaya irani nahhh she doesnt irritate me like DD   ROFL

Lol... well I also love SM as deepali naa... because she is sane ClapClapClap  her acting is fab she was so much into her character Thumbs Up   When she played Deepali You cant Say EWWW

because she is so classy and awesome..

if sanaya gets one like this be it positive or negative i will support her ROFL

but if like khushi THEN BIG NO Thumbs Down   and ChhanChhan character doesnt irritate me like khushi

but story and presentation sucks Angry waise bhi ChhanChhan is going off air on 12th sept..

and heard that Sanaya & mohit are approached for  NB6 lets see wo log waha kya gul khilate hai ROFL

i so want them together re LOL 

If Sanaya enters MB, her character will be OTT only because they have one non-OTT character already and that is MadhuLOLLOLLOL

She will defo play that bubbly girlROFL

Then we'll bash her saath milkarTongueROFL

Monaya together in NB? Wow. But frankly speaking, abhi I am not that crazy for them like I used to be during MJHT daysErmm They are cute offscreen, but I am not crazy about them.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

haina? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Chakku remember you wrote and int with RK ??? ST & RK and you wrote whole interview about RK's films and all ROFL

you know someone did photocopy it and posted on twitter and said VD's new article ROFL

I want an interview by you on Bhai's exit ROFL ROFL please ROFL

Oh God, people mistook my post for an actual INTERVIEW?ShockedShockedROFL

Arrey, just wait for my SHRADDHANJALI post for Bhai, once he exitsTongueLOL Poori history, geography and spoof interview likh daloongiCoolROFL

Courageous_Leo

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

To be honest it will be depend on her character if her character will be like Khushi then surely i will BASH her ROFL ROFL   as a sanaya irani nahhh she doesnt irritate me like DD   ROFL

Lol... well I also love SM as deepali naa... because she is sane ClapClapClap  her acting is fab she was so much into her character Thumbs Up   When she played Deepali You cant Say EWWW

because she is so classy and awesome..

if sanaya gets one like this be it positive or negative i will support her ROFL

but if like khushi THEN BIG NO Thumbs Down   and ChhanChhan character doesnt irritate me like khushi

but story and presentation sucks Angry waise bhi ChhanChhan is going off air on 12th sept..

and heard that Sanaya & mohit are approached for  NB6 lets see wo log waha kya gul khilate hai ROFL

i so want them together re LOL 

If Sanaya enters MB, her character will be OTT only because they have one non-OTT character already and that is MadhuLOLLOLLOL

She will defo play that bubbly girlROFL

Then we'll bash her saath milkarTongueROFL

Monaya together in NB? Wow. But frankly speaking, abhi I am not that crazy for them like I used to be during MJHT daysErmm They are cute offscreen, but I am not crazy about them.

when will i get Sanaya's Sane character yaar? Disapprove  I hope ab wo jo bhi show kare at least sane character le Sleepy  i hate OTT character so much Dead

Yup if this happens then of course i will bash her with you... But If not then i will SUPPORT her for sure ROFL

Yup Its ok...  LOL its entertainment world darling here everyone wants this thing only and

out of sight matlab out of mind its not ur fault LOL people change with time and so their choices

I wont mind LOL  But yes I want both of them on a GOOD show with sane character be it sath sath or alag alag LOLLOL

Befikre

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Oh God, people mistook my post for an actual INTERVIEW?ShockedShockedROFL

Arrey, just wait for my SHRADDHANJALI post for Bhai, once he exitsTongueLOL Poori history, geography and spoof interview likh daloongiCoolROFL
Yup i actually tweeted that girl ki you idiot it was just fun post by Chakku ROFL ROFL

last day i checked MF today i checked again its so boring isnt it? Shocked

nothing interesting no bbb no bashing nothing SleepySleepy

this forum is no more entertaining Sleepy

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Padhi - I agree. Sanaya's only character I liked was Gunjan. Bas! I just hated her when she took up Khooosi's roleDeadDead And my liking for her started fading gradually and you know where I stand nowStern SmileROFL CC was the final nail in the coffin. Upar se she speaks way more than needed. LOL. Anyway.

Yaar I am liking the positivity in the forum. Everyone's so happy after agesLOL Nahi toh, whenever you visit any thread, people are sulking over SultanSleepy I just hope after this track ends, they don't make RM lovey dovey againStern Smile I want the angst and passion back. 

BTW how is it?ROFL

BabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

@Padhi - I agree. Sanaya's only character I liked was Gunjan. Bas! I just hated her when she took up Khooosi's roleDeadDead And my liking for her started fading gradually and you know where I stand nowStern SmileROFL CC was the final nail in the coffin. Upar se she speaks way more than needed. LOL. Anyway.

Yaar I am liking the positivity in the forum. Everyone's so happy after agesLOL Nahi toh, whenever you visit any thread, people are sulking over SultanSleepy I just hope after this track ends, they don't make RM lovey dovey againStern Smile I want the angst and passion back. 

BTW how is it?ROFL

cant agree more Chakku...  seriously thats why i said i want them in a good show with sane character... Ouch  lets hope for the best..

well yes i didnt visit it as i was busy with project stuff and all...  yup i know in forum everyone will be happy

but to be honest chakku i will miss bhai's bashing  yaar ROFL ROFL

I mean the way talented people bashed bhai epecially Cardio i swear i will miss everything ROFL

i stopped watching show because they started to show bhai like a ghost and RK like brainless

but now bhai will exit so i will watch it.. But same here yaar lets hope yaar they dont show RM lovely dovelyOuch

I love ruthless Rk and purani not abla nari madhu tabhi show me kuch maza aayega LOL

Siggie is superb bey  lol... mast banaya hai ROFL

btw i heard that madhu is gonna put Bhai's pic in room ?
konsa photo rakha?Shocked

Befikre

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBefikreBabajiKaThullu

Go to top