Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Oh God, someone tagged me with this comment on FB🤣 Soaptea ke Birthday Thread ko bhi nahi chhoda🤣

Hello you Barun Soaptea fanatics. Omni got a small message for you faggots. Sorry of it hurts your china doll fragile sentiments. Imagine the pain your chimpanzee lord Soaptea has to go through considering nobody buys his film. Or did it finally get a buyer? Is it that sissy Vijay who grew up following Saas Bahu soaps and ultimately becoming your cyber Insaaf Ki Devi who helps you to fight the HateMongers? Lol 

Was just directed to the IF homepage after a month by a virtual friend and to my amusement and surprise, I saw Barun Soaptea's Birthday thread, titled as 29 years of Fangirl Masturbation as the global announcement. Geez. Are these f**king fangirls for real? Who spams around 1900 pages for a StarFlush telly celeb? So much effort these fanbitches put in for a thankless cause. I felt like trolling on that thread but too bad I got some work to do. May Soaptea get the love, lust and coitus from every fangirl/fanboy/faneunuch who dreams and prays to come under him. As a birthday present, somebody please gift (or donate) him class, looks, calibre and more importantly fangirls who do not have orgasms each time they see his lookalike in Zoos and on the trees of South African/Indian Jungles.

Oh it's funny to see few moderators liking this posts when they were the ones highly disgusted of you fangirls. So much of hypocrisy and that too for cyber power ROFL Maniacs. LOL Hey you green colored peeps, HMs have all the private conversations stored. Your PMs will be exposed in public very soon... and then the sissy owner will get to know his real cyber friends and fanbitches will quit referring cyber power hungry weirdos as Didis LOL Just cause HMs are banned, it doesn't mean they aren't here Tongue

... and not just Omni but HMs go only to come back (3:16)

xxx.. SOON xxx..

I know have seen it last night when he posted it 🤣 he was banned in few minutes 🤣 🤣

he quoted this comment 7 times and total post of his acct was 7 🤣

last night i talked to Farah about it 🤣 🤣 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Nautanki Films @NautankiFilms

Sultan EXITS #Madhubala PUBLIC REACTION WATCH HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfI_IhBdMuU 

see this 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kya scripted nautanki hai yeh?😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But whatever it was, it was AMAZING🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looked more like ST and RS shouting🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Kya scripted nautanki hai yeh?🤣

But whatever it was, it was AMAZING🤣

It looked more like ST and RS shouting🤣

haina? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Chakku remember you wrote and int with RK ??? ST & RK and you wrote whole interview about RK's films and all 🤣

you know someone did photocopy it and posted on twitter and said VD's new article 🤣

I want an interview by you on Bhai's exit 🤣 🤣 please 🤣
Befikre thumbnail

To be honest it will be depend on her character if her character will be like Khushi then surely i will BASH her 🤣 🤣   as a sanaya irani nahhh she doesnt irritate me like DD   🤣

Lol... well I also love SM as deepali naa... because she is sane 👏👏👏  her acting is fab she was so much into her character 👍🏼   When she played Deepali You cant Say EWWW

because she is so classy and awesome..

if sanaya gets one like this be it positive or negative i will support her 🤣

but if like khushi THEN BIG NO 👎🏼   and ChhanChhan character doesnt irritate me like khushi

but story and presentation sucks 😡 waise bhi ChhanChhan is going off air on 12th sept..

and heard that Sanaya & mohit are approached for  NB6 lets see wo log waha kya gul khilate hai 🤣

i so want them together re 😆 

If Sanaya enters MB, her character will be OTT only because they have one non-OTT character already and that is Madhu😆😆😆

She will defo play that bubbly girl🤣

Then we'll bash her saath milkar😛🤣

Monaya together in NB? Wow. But frankly speaking, abhi I am not that crazy for them like I used to be during MJHT days🤔 They are cute offscreen, but I am not crazy about them.
Befikre thumbnail

haina? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Chakku remember you wrote and int with RK ??? ST & RK and you wrote whole interview about RK's films and all 🤣

you know someone did photocopy it and posted on twitter and said VD's new article 🤣

I want an interview by you on Bhai's exit 🤣 🤣 please 🤣

Oh God, people mistook my post for an actual INTERVIEW?😲😲🤣

Arrey, just wait for my SHRADDHANJALI post for Bhai, once he exits😛😆 Poori history, geography and spoof interview likh daloongi😎🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

If Sanaya enters MB, her character will be OTT only because they have one non-OTT character already and that is Madhu😆😆😆

She will defo play that bubbly girl🤣

Then we'll bash her saath milkar😛🤣

Monaya together in NB? Wow. But frankly speaking, abhi I am not that crazy for them like I used to be during MJHT days🤔 They are cute offscreen, but I am not crazy about them.

when will i get Sanaya's Sane character yaar? 😒  I hope ab wo jo bhi show kare at least sane character le 🥱  i hate OTT character so much 🤢

Yup if this happens then of course i will bash her with you... But If not then i will SUPPORT her for sure 🤣

Yup Its ok...  😆 its entertainment world darling here everyone wants this thing only and

out of sight matlab out of mind its not ur fault 😆 people change with time and so their choices

I wont mind 😆  But yes I want both of them on a GOOD show with sane character be it sath sath or alag alag 😆😆

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Oh God, people mistook my post for an actual INTERVIEW?😲😲🤣

Arrey, just wait for my SHRADDHANJALI post for Bhai, once he exits😛😆 Poori history, geography and spoof interview likh daloongi😎🤣

Yup i actually tweeted that girl ki you idiot it was just fun post by Chakku 🤣 🤣

last day i checked MF today i checked again its so boring isnt it? 😲

nothing interesting no bbb no bashing nothing 🥱🥱

this forum is no more entertaining 🥱
Befikre thumbnail
@Padhi - I agree. Sanaya's only character I liked was Gunjan. Bas! I just hated her when she took up Khooosi's role🤢🤢 And my liking for her started fading gradually and you know where I stand now😳🤣 CC was the final nail in the coffin. Upar se she speaks way more than needed. LOL. Anyway.

Yaar I am liking the positivity in the forum. Everyone's so happy after ages😆 Nahi toh, whenever you visit any thread, people are sulking over Sultan🥱 I just hope after this track ends, they don't make RM lovey dovey again😳 I want the angst and passion back. 

BTW how is it?🤣

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

@Padhi - I agree. Sanaya's only character I liked was Gunjan. Bas! I just hated her when she took up Khooosi's role🤢🤢 And my liking for her started fading gradually and you know where I stand now😳🤣 CC was the final nail in the coffin. Upar se she speaks way more than needed. LOL. Anyway.

Yaar I am liking the positivity in the forum. Everyone's so happy after ages😆 Nahi toh, whenever you visit any thread, people are sulking over Sultan🥱 I just hope after this track ends, they don't make RM lovey dovey again😳 I want the angst and passion back. 

BTW how is it?🤣

cant agree more Chakku...  seriously thats why i said i want them in a good show with sane character...   lets hope for the best..

well yes i didnt visit it as i was busy with project stuff and all...  yup i know in forum everyone will be happy

but to be honest chakku i will miss bhai's bashing  yaar 🤣 🤣

I mean the way talented people bashed bhai epecially Cardio i swear i will miss everything 🤣

i stopped watching show because they started to show bhai like a ghost and RK like brainless

but now bhai will exit so i will watch it.. But same here yaar lets hope yaar they dont show RM lovely dovely

I love ruthless Rk and purani not abla nari madhu tabhi show me kuch maza aayega 😆

Siggie is superb bey  lol... mast banaya hai 🤣

btw i heard that madhu is gonna put Bhai's pic in room ?
konsa photo rakha?😲

if there is any entry of a heroine along with this producer, the heroine will most prolly be opposite of Madhu 😆...they will show her bold and stylish to show some glamour may be...any good actress will be fine but not Sanaya bcoz of her fans...anyways i m not SI fan either, i wud love to see a new face mayb 😆