Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 133)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
ab to newbie gayi.. mast bashing hogi... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_DulhanBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Ashu - Errr I hope she is not our forum's girlErmmROFL bechari would have gotten depressed seeing such commentsGeekLOL

OK, I'll further comment on her only after seeing her properly in the episode. Maybe she isn't good looking, but is a good actress? I am already fed up of that non-actor bhai, that I don't mind any mediocre looking actor in the show who is a GOOD actor.

#VD - is it only me or you also noticed that he looked really happy?Ermm Babiejaan good news toh nahi de rahi na?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

ab to newbie gayi.. mast bashing hogi... 

Ha ha but she isn't really heroine material from any angleLOL
Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 24312

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
@chakku Exactly! Thats why i din like that concept of selecting a newbie. Known face le lete yaar.

#VD Yup. He looking so happy these days. And kuch changes bhi aa gaye hai bande me par pata nahi kya?TongueROFL
do you think Jr. VD ki entry honewali hai?ROFL


Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 24 September 2013 at 4:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
How many times does he set his hair right?Stern SmileROFL DD was absolutely right about him in the live chatROFL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_DulhanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Ashu - Errr I hope she is not our forum's girlErmmROFL bechari would have gotten depressed seeing such commentsGeekLOL

OK, I'll further comment on her only after seeing her properly in the episode. Maybe she isn't good looking, but is a good actress? I am already fed up of that non-actor bhai, that I don't mind any mediocre looking actor in the show who is a GOOD actor.

#VD - is it only me or you also noticed that he looked really happy?Ermm Babiejaan good news toh nahi de rahi na?ROFL


@ red ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Nahiii ROFL ROFL ROFL

i will watch show now i want to see newbie ROFL

# VD mubarak ho aap papa banne wale hai ROFL loot at babyjaan's tummy ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Exactly! Thats why i din like that concept of selecting a newbie. Known face le lete yaar.

#VD Yup. He looking so happy these days. And kuch changes bhi aa gaye hai bande me par pata nahi kya?TongueROFL
do you think Jr. VD ki entry honewali hai?ROFL

I think he is more comfortable working now after the channel politics got overErmmLOL

#Changes - I know right? Everything looks positive about their offscreen stuff nowadays, but pata nahi what change has comeErmm

#Jr. VD - Pata nahiROFL  Maybe twins or something?ErmmROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37817

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS



@ red Shocked Nahiii ROFL ROFL ROFL

i will watch show now i want to see newbie ROFL

# VD mubarak ho aap papa banne wale hai ROFL loot at babyjaan's tummy ROFL

If she is someone from the forum or someone who visits the forum, then too badLOL

What happened to babiejaan's tummy?LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Masti partners* Invites only* Thread 17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SPraba   Replies: 1196   Views: 46929

SPraba 1196 46929 03 January 2014 at 11:27am by rishaithra
CC 2 : Our addiction to shows has united us- invites only-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: arshisfan   Replies: 1200   Views: 22348

arshisfan 1200 22348 29 December 2013 at 1:00pm by arshisfan
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1191   Views: 65220

Befikre 1191 65220 05 November 2013 at 10:10am by Befikre
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1191   Views: 52449

Befikre 1191 52449 16 August 2013 at 9:40am by Ananya05
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1196   Views: 39402

U-No-Poo 1196 39402 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index