Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 11)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
My god! DD is such a drama queenSleepy
This week she got low scores (well deserved, her performances were not so good this time) and she kept that rondhu face. Want sympathy votes?Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Oh man! DD fans aren't enough kya u want SI ke chudail fans in MB forum?ROFL

@Red - ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Our forum will be full of DOLL posts thenROFLROFLROFLROFL

@chakku Imagine if SI enters in MB as parallel female lead, DD and SI fans will do BABY-BABY or cat-fights?TongueROFL

I guess they'll do BABY BABYTongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I wanna see dostana of SI-DD fansLOLLOLLOL Just imagine the state of offscreen IVsLOLLOL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

@ Chakku Yup when he got married to jenny secretly uske baad SBS ne segment shoot kiya tha

remember wo ring ceremony and all rituals karayi thi... tabhi jenny said ki she dont want to think about past and i am happy with him

tabhi ksg said ki ye shadi ab hamesha ke liye and kissed her ROFL

Yup know about Chanchan so finally its going off air...

God that SBS segment was ULTIMATE tortureSleepySleepy

They lip kissedDead

Chalo dekhte hain KSG is baar kitne saal apni marriage chalata haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

My god! DD is such a drama queenSleepy
This week she got low scores (well deserved, her performances were not so good this time) and she kept that rondhu face. Want sympathy votes?Stern Smile

Salman is a bigger nautankiLOLLOL I mean he is the only one who says ,"Guys hum bahot mehnat kar rahe hain." Have you ever seen Puneet saying this ki he is doing mehnat on Lauren's hindi and how she works so hard to memorise the songs?LOL

I sympathize with DD because fine, she is doing a lot of hardwork. She shoots 12 hours everyday and then rehearses for JDJ, but then why does she always make rondu face when she gets low scores?Confused Personally I don't like it. Today my mom was asking, "Is she such a big superstar that Kapil is comparing her with Sachin?" And I was like, literally so embarassedLOL 

Courageous_Leo

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
My mom dad on SIROFL

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@chakku Exactly! Ye sab DD ko contract papers sign karte waqt sochna chahiye tha.Stern Smile bade bade mahan logone kaha hai ek waqt me tum 2 kaam perfect nahi kar sakte.
You are in a competition and there should be no excuses, complains thats it. If she got low marks then accept it just the way she accepted full marks.
Being a non dancer and a daily soap actress she has a disadvantage as she gets less time for rehearsals, then she has advantage too, her popularity through daily soap's character and as a celebrity. She has some crazy fans too who can vote for her day n night no matter her performance being good or bad. But other contestant doesn't have this advantage.

Her fans wish for lauren's elimination coz she is a trained dancer but she gets votes from audience based on and acc to her performance only. I don't think she has crazy fanz in India.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@chakku Exactly! Ye sab DD ko contract papers sign karte waqt sochna chahiye tha.Stern Smile bade bade mahan logone kaha hai ek waqt me tum 2 kaam perfect nahi kar sakte.
You are in a competition and there should be no excuses, complains thats it. If she got low marks then accept it just the way she accepted full marks.
Being a non dancer and a daily soap actress she has a disadvantage as she gets less time for rehearsals, then she has advantage too, her popularity through daily soap's character and as a celebrity. She has some crazy fans too who can vote for her day n night no matter her performance being good or bad. But other contestant doesn't have this advantage.

Her fans wish for lauren's elimination coz she is a trained dancer but she gets votes from audience based on and acc to her performance only. I don't think she has crazy fanz in India.

@Red - Agree. She should show some sportsmanshipBig smile

@Blue - Completely agree on this one. Lauren is a fab fab dancer, but before JDJ, no one knew her. It is because of JDJ that she has become famous. While DD has crazy fan following and even though if she doesn't perform, she'll get highest votes. So yeah fans should not see only one side of the coin.

Moreover, DD said in her IV that Madhubala matters to her more than JDJ. I am sure had she asked for more leaves, she would have got them. But it is her wish to work everyday. If VD can get leaves, then even DD can. But she herself doesn't ask for leaves, so what is the fault of other people like ST or Abhinav? Fans keep abusing RS and ST for not giving her offs, but why don't the same fans ask DD on Twitter if she herself asks for leaves or not?Confused

I like her dedication towards work very much. She is HARDWORKING, but she should not act like that every week.

Looteri_Dulhan

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Oh God...SI in JDJ again...Pinch 

@Chakku: Don't give me nightmares yaar. LOL I don't want SI-DD together in MB. Kuch hamare forum ki bhi to soch..LOL

Edited by Ananya05 - 18 August 2013 at 12:02pm

Befikre

Go to top