Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku
#VD leaves
Yup I remember, during sautela bhai track, when he took 4 day leave, he was like I love peace, insaan ko shanti ki zarurat hai aur mujhe is waqt bohot hai, Isiliye me and vabh going for holiday (maldives)πŸ˜†

I guess channel politics has finally stopped on MEIEJ sets, that is why all the actors look so happy and relaxedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like everyone's bonding on sets.πŸ˜›
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Colors' nation-wide hunt for the search of RK's heroine in his upcoming movie on Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has finally yielded results.

And the dream comes true' for Jaipur based girl Priyanka Solanki. She has emerged as the winner of the RK's classic heroine contest which was announced in early September 2013. The contest was a huge success as thousands of entries poured in.

As per the current track, Priyanka Solanki will essay the actress daughter of Sheela Sharma on the show. Sheela as we have earlier reported, plays the character of Bindu, which is a tip-off of veteran actress Bindu's role in the movie Om Shanti Om. In the track, RK (Vivian Dsena) has announced a nation-wide audition and is looking for a talented face to play the lead in his movie. This is when he will be shown zeroing on Priyanka Solanki's audition looking at her acting abilities.

As per sources, she will be cast as the parallel lead in RK's movie. Her character will again be similar to that of Yuvika Chaudhary's in the movie Om Shanti Om.

Here's wishing Priyanka all the very best!!!

@Chakku, Ashu, Radhi - VD was back to his scarfs in interview 🀣
he was like - abhi shot ke liye ready hua tha but pata chala scene change kar diya inhone...to main chala football khenle friends ke saath 🀣🀣
he was so eager to finish the interview and go out to play 🀣🀣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think now VD is bored of show re kuch sense wala aata hi nahi hai

aaj kal to mein sirf mahadev and TMKOC and crime petrol dekhti hu... 

Mahabharat  sucks no doubt i think bahut kuch change kar diya hai..

abt contest winner of MB n all i think its damn boring... m not gonna watch this...

i so much wanted my ruthless RK back but now i dont think i am gonna get it ever...

show has lost its charm no doubt...  first they ruined madhu's characcter nw RK...

and heroine track now cant attract people...

lagta hai ST is so much in hurry to end his baby...

i so so wish ki kuch hota and ruthless RK aajata... koi twisst kuch bhi... but RKbala separation aajaye.. RK will be back.. jo ye idiot log karenge nahi..

i think i am gonna give up on this show very soon,,,

have u guys watched IPK 2?

i watched last epi of it.. lol... mother of female lead is very much irritating in that show 🀣 🀣

and yahh i am nt fan of ASR/MSK/Shlok type character  fan so it bored me,,,

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys. Check this out! Got this from FB. πŸ˜›

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Vahbz ko koi mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan OMG younger version of Vivian..The cute Varun Kapoor:-) they look alike

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vahbz ko koi mil gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Vahbbiz Dorabjee @Babiejaan OMG younger version of Vivian..The cute Varun Kapoor:-) they look alike

What the...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Hilarious...🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@An though varun kapoor looks younger version of VD, Actually VD is younger than him. Varun is 26 and married.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@An though varun kapoor looks younger version of VD, Actually VD is younger than him. Varun is 26 and married.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really? πŸ˜† But VD is cuter. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†