Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hey and and Chakku ðŸ¤—

any progress in madhu being heroine? and whos priyanka? tht supposed to be RK's other heroine? 

Same here Chakku i dont watch KYIH except for 2 days when i do Wu but mom watches everyday and keep calling her pia 😆

Hey Tanzie..🤗

All these new articles sound very funny to me. New girl will be a vamp, a comic character..whatever..🤣 can't make head or tail out of it...😳 and people are already insecure about her being around RK..🤣 ðŸ¤£ 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Hey Tanzie..🤗

All these new articles sound very funny to me. New girl will be a vamp, a comic character..whatever..🤣 can't make head or tail out of it...😳 and people are already insecure about her being around RK..🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

vamp and comic character OKAY 😳 i don even get time to watch the show anymore or watch tv at all and whatever i heard from urvi doesnt create any interest to watch anyways ðŸ˜†
RM fans r super possessive... last week i went to the forum n seems now the forum is completely rules by them.. so diff story from 1st yr of show ðŸ¤£ 
btw someone in FB told me Abhinav shukla said MB will run more thn 1000 epds... DEAR GOD...all the bets to u all 😳 ðŸ¤£ 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@An-Pabo wasn't much irritating today because she finally vowed to keep shut🤣You should definitely watch the first 15 minutes atleast. RK applied 3rd degree on Madhu but it turned out to be an extremely adorable and funny scene🤣Btw who is insecure of that new chic even before seeing her face? I didn't see any insecure person. And Madhu fans would rather prefer a new girl entering RK's life so that Madhu can be free🤣Are you talking about RM fans?Lol, we all know that RK cannot like anyone else.
Befikre thumbnail
@Tanz-They basically got the winner from the girls' auditions. They will show her face tomorrow. After the episode got over, RK made a grand announcement of her entry in tomorrow's episode. I am basically more interested to see her face.

And guys i don't think she'll be a comic villain. I think she'll be a chilled out bubbly character who will turn into a vamp later.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

[

vamp and comic character OKAY 😳 i don even get time to watch the show anymore or watch tv at all and whatever i heard from urvi doesnt create any interest to watch anyways ðŸ˜†
RM fans r super possessive... last week i went to the forum n seems now the forum is completely rules by them.. so diff story from 1st yr of show ðŸ¤£ 
btw someone in FB told me Abhinav shukla said MB will run more thn 1000 epds... DEAR GOD...all the bets to u all 😳 ðŸ¤£ 

Yeah I read that tweet about 1000 episodes. They can dream on. ðŸ˜† I don't have patience for 1000 episodes. ðŸ˜†

Forum me RM fans ka gundaraaj hai..🤣 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@An-Pabo wasn't much irritating today because she finally vowed to keep shut🤣You should definitely watch the first 15 minutes atleast. RK applied 3rd degree on Madhu but it turned out to be an extremely adorable and funny scene🤣Btw who is insecure of that new chic even before seeing her face? I didn't see any insecure person. And Madhu fans would rather prefer a new girl entering RK's life so that Madhu can be free🤣Are you talking about RM fans?Lol, we all know that RK cannot like anyone else.

I read one post, with all angry emoticons, expressing their displeasure on this new entry. ðŸ˜† If they know RK even a bit, they should never be insecure. He took months and months to touch his biwi properly. ðŸ¤£ 

Oh I hate the typical tyrannical Saas avatar of Pabho and I hate all her crap talk of sanskaar, maryada blah blah. ðŸ¥± It reminds me of Paddo. ðŸ¥± And now she will start doing Madhu's chugli to RK. ðŸ¤ª 
Firstly, she should learn to knock the door of a married couple's bedroom before entering. What's the point of creating fuss over their intimacy if you walk in their room like its some park? Is the couple supposed to practice celibacy? ðŸ¤ª
Befikre thumbnail
@An-Even i hate Pabo. Hate her saas-bahu nonsense.

Btw i haven't seen the spoiler video yet. How does the new heroine look like? Is she beautiful or like some sidey?
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@An-Even i hate Pabo. Hate her saas-bahu nonsense.

Btw i haven't seen the spoiler video yet. How does the new heroine look like? Is she beautiful or like some sidey?

I just got a glimpse of her. She seems okay. Not that great. 
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

I just got a glimpse of her. She seems okay. Not that great.

Couldn't they select a good looking girl?
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The gal is okey-okey type. On the top of that they gave her that behenji look with that anarkali dress.🥱
she is really looking like a sidey. Anyways, she is a newbie and she will need some time to adjust. I hope they give her some glamorous look with sexy cloths.