Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 88

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

1. TainarTheJungliBilli @tainar2006

@saurabhtewari76 Rampant rumors floating about dat #MEIEJ is ending soon. Kindly reassure viewers that's not da case. Please post statement.

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. Saurabh Tewari @saurabhtewari76

@tainar2006 Not true..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
People are so jobless🤣  
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
2.36 - Monday - 9th Sept - Champi. Bedfall. Sanya rejects Bittu.
2.41 - Tuesday - 10th Sept - RK confronts Kuku Amar Sanya. RK slaps Amar. RK with trophy.
2.22 - Wednesday - 11th Sept - Madhu visits Mehul again and again. Radha bajaos Kuku.
2.19 - Thursday - 12th Sept - Madhu lectures MC. RK takes away Madhu. Mehul comes to RK Mansion.
2.02 - Friday - 13th Sept - (Slot Change Confusion @9pm) - Mehul agrees. RK Mehul at studio. Bittu finds choreo and cameraman.
2.13 - Saturday - 14th Sept - All assemble at studio. RK fumes seeing the techies. Madhu tells RK MC is their last option.

@Ashu - Chanchan was supposed to b a youth show and SI role was as a dog trainer and a girl with modern thinking

@Chakku - look at the trps of MB, ithe show is drowning...this week i m expecting worst coz of Madhu's lectures and RK acting good for nothing 5 year old 🥱

@Rukhsi - yea i hate Gul Khan's shows too coz her male leads get useless after few months...but what r the options now? 😕

@Tanzie - did u posted that avi and made that comment on VD's eating? 😲...i thought Ashu posted it, i had to check ur name twice to believe u wrote that 🤣

@Chakku - aise offscreen pics mat daal yahan 🤣...aur Ashu tu bhi 🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Offscreen😳😛

Leave our princess alone you trantrum king. You don't respect her you unpopular freak! and you are so jealous of her success.

🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
@Nishi - No! CC was never meant to be a youth based show. Only Sanaya's character was supposed to be of a strong independent girl with modern thinking. And it was always supposed to be about Sanaya and her saas and how their thinking clashes. Who told you that it was supposed to be a youth based show? It was always saas bahu drama.

@Ashu - Is that your comment or people are actually saying that?😲🤣 

ROFL, he is actually harassing her man!
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku We can read their minds🤣🤣

#CC Exactly! It wasn't a youth based show.
Sanaya's show choice was so wrong even that channel too.
Befikre thumbnail
Guess who made this post in MF?😛🤣 Some people are back!!!

TRPS 2.2
Whhaaatt!!😲 Now what kind TRPs are THIS for the "anokha" pyaar and junoon??? AND there is no kebab mein Sultan...errr I mean haddi either!!😆 Whoever caved into pressure from nefereous sources and pushed all the other key decision makers for this show, into scrapping the role of Sultan from the show, and also not exposing and spelling out that rk was abusive of madhu, should have their backsides soundly batted out.
Bottom line is :
1. Rishbala wedding was a mistake. (First CV cave in)

2. There was STILL hope after the wedding if you had finally spelt it out that rk is abusive and that rishbala isn't anokha pyaar but abuse by rk of madhu.  The audience is NOT accepting  happily married rishbala. For too long rk was shown to go too far with the emotional and psychological torture of madhu. (2nd cave in).

3) If you had also continued with the character development of Sultan along the projected trajectory you originally showed, instead of doing a 180 degree about turn with his character (3rd cave in)

4. Sultan brought in the trps. The ordinary non pankhi, audience was INTERESTED and CURIOUS to see what would happen with Sultan, his mom and son.  And esp between him and madhu. Avinesh Rekhi left... and so is the trp audience leaving in droves.😆 (4th cave in)

5. Mahabharat doesn't even factor in this weeks' TRP coz it hadn't started yet. Next week's trps are going to be...ek second...I am putting in an order for a shovel coz next weeks TRPs are not even going to be on the floor. The shovel will be needed to dig them up outta the ground!

6. The wedding couldn't  save it...SRK  appearance and anokhi jodi plugging couldn't save it... flogging the show during Jalak couldn't save it.  Sultan leaving couldn't save it...In fact Sultan leaving was equivalent of  you CVs taking an axe to your own boat.

Audience TAKE A BOW 👏 👏 We  will ONLY TOLERATE abuse sold as love for so long...and wait for it to be exposed as abuse, we will NOT WAIT FOREVER.

Looking forward to next weeks TRPs and other indicators from the international audience, which although some  aam log won't have, some of us will. CVs take a bow...and learn your lesson:
a) If you want to show an emotionally and physically abusive man...show him get his come uppence. Not that the girl's pyaar changes him🤢. This show might have a young audience but we all are not that naive or stupid or living in cloud coo coo land.

b) Don't buckle under fan base pressure. We of the internet age, are experts at making multiple tweeter, fb, email ids and ids to stuff you havn't even heard about. And YES A HANDFUL, WILL SPEND HOURS AND DAYS BOMBARDING THE CHANNEL WITH DEMANDS AND OPINIONS USING THESE MULTIPLE IDS.😆 And you think there are 1000s out there with this opinion!😆

When this show ends sooner rather than later, and there is a postmortem. I'm sure excuses will be made and the game of "pass the buck" will be fast and furious! 😆 After all you live in the real world and have a bit more life experience than "the few, who you thought were 1000s"😆 Or those who think that whichever actor they are a fan of, must be the only hero no matter if all his actions of the CHARACTER he essays, are that of the very opposite of what constitutes a hero. 
Question is...have you learnt your lesson?
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku We can read their minds🤣🤣

#CC Exactly! It wasn't a youth based show.
Sanaya's show choice was so wrong even that channel too.

Do these DD fans themselves make mids and then post such topics in MF kya?🥱

Arrey agar itni bakwaas karni hi hai, toh original ID se karo🤢

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku Yeh views bohot janepehchane lag rahe hai. I think I guessed the TM right.🤣