Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Tanz-I don't dislike SI at all. I just feel that she is HIGHLY OVERRATED! I used to love her as Gunjan, but as KKG, I simply hated her character as well as OTT acting. And the problem with her is that she still hasn't gotten over that OTT-ness of KKG. And as everyone said, she would look like VD's elder sister.

@An-Lol he is just 25 and has given two back to back blockbuster shows, so obviously he would be in demand. He is younger than all the actresses🤣But i don't think he can influence any PH.
Befikre thumbnail
@Nishi-ST can come up with a fourth show also. Mb will be ending soon. Jaan isn't really doing that great. SI's show's fate is not decided. So ST can come up with fourth show for sure. And i just love the male leads of ST's shows haha.

@Ashu-Agree.It mainly depends on the actors' capabilities acc. to which they get roles to play. KSG is really good at emoting intense emotional scenes nd that is why maybe he gets many crying scenes also just like DD. VD on the other hand is good with attitude wale scenes.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone saying why did ST sign SI even after her flop show chanchan, coz he knows SI's choice of show was wrong. Sony channel and saas bahu drama both. She is very popular in youth and ST knows what kind of character should be given to her. As ST's shows are diff and has not much saas-bahu drama, i think he has a diff concept for SI too and PH was after her from long. I think he will cast KT opp sanaya.😛
Befikre thumbnail
@Ashu-Lol agree. SI's show choice was wrong. Nowadays love stories are so much in. And for star one actors mainly, love stories only work. I am sure ST will write her character well. Lets see whom he chooses as the male lead though. I don't think it'd be KT. But if it is him, then SI's fans would be on cloud nine lol.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku after MB, there will be a 'tug of war' for KT between DD and SI fans🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku after MB, there will be a 'tug of war' for KT between DD and SI fans🤣

That is why i am saying that both the girls should come in one show as sisters and fight for the character played by KT🤣🤣Sabke sapne poore🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Did you see the new spoiler video of how MC calls his movie's heroine?
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Nope. WU padha. So boring.🥱
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Hehehe Read this😆😆

Salman to launch Salman Khan Productions

www.tellychakkar.com/movie/movie-news/salman-launch-salman-khan-productions
@Ashu - chalo u r giving some poitive hopes 😆...now i m fine with MB ending and hope whatever show VD does next will b worth watching coz there is hardly any good show i watch 😆...i again started watching Jaan and Mahadev BTW 😛
DVD bahut ho gaya, we ourselves will b bored if we get to see them again, forget abt pops ðŸ˜†

@Chakku - actors do influence PH like Sanaya got that male lead out of show and also got the new one in chanchan 😆...but story i dont think actors can influence
#Jaan - love story has just started, doesnt seem it will end soon
haha make a show on DD-KSG and both will b crying together and fans will fight on who can cry better 🤣

BTW Chanchan was never supposed to b a saas-bahu...when SI chose a youth show over ST's show Jaan and PH too wanted to cash in her popularity...but the show failed to run on her name...so they had no choice but to convert it into saas bahu and still didnt work 😆
DDians r to after KT bcoz he is single but SI wo to single nahi hai na 😆...un sab ne BS ko nahi choda who was more popular than her to KT to kaise chhod denge 😆