Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ashu-The recent movie trailers have all been huge disappointment. I didn't like any. And i don't know what chemistry did people actually see in the RL trailer? Sorry, but i couldn't see any. There wasn't even any EMOTIONAL SCENE in the trailer which could hook me. And Dpad's shrieky voice sucks. It just causes itching in my ears. I generally like RS's acting, but didn't like it in this trailer.

@Tanz-AGREE AGREE on Stef and Kat. Both these kickas* people rock.
Befikre thumbnail
@An-I wouldn't mind seeing DVD together again because they do make a good pair. But i don't think any PH would want to repeat pairings. And even DVD would want to work with new co-stars. Even fans want freshness. After mb shuts down, i guess fans would be the happiest because they would no longer have to tolerate each other🀣

Btw which PH do you want? I am ok with Gul or ST. But please no VD-doll. They won't a good couple at all.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with Chakku. except for Asad gul's male leads are good and most popular. and i would prefer a new lead like Surbhi. Surbhi was unexpectedly good. and abt tvd, chakku im after a long time excited for new season of TVD.. Kat and Steph all the way 

why do u guys dislike sanaya so much.. and don wry she won b with vd anyways. colors will not take VD again and STs new show will also feature on colors. SUPPOSEDLY  πŸ˜† 

@An πŸ€— Shona is shilpa anand. 
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Who is Shona? πŸ˜•

Shilpa Anand. She is the PRETTIEST ACTRESS I have ever seen on tv, but she isn't that great an actor.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Chakku: I am okay with any PH, as long as the show has a good enough focus on male lead. Not sure if I can see VD in a saas-bahu crap show. 
@Tanzie: πŸ€—

I don't dislike Sanaya. In fact, I loved her as Gunjan in MJHT. That show was my favorite back then. 
I just don't think she and VD would make a good onscreen couple. πŸ˜† Its a tough job finding a good heroine for VD,as most of them look elder to him. πŸ˜†
@Tanzie - Asad type of dumb male lead who blushes 100 times before talking i can never like πŸ˜†...he gives competition to all female leads 🀣...cant comment much on ASR and Maan as didnt watch the show...and ASR was a sidey when i started with IPK πŸ˜†
ROFL...u r talking abt Shona ki never releasing movies since years? 🀣...she is almost 30 now i suppose, and actress have life of average 5 years in industry...like Aamna she will also return one day πŸ˜†
BTW i dont like Surbhi either 😳...everytime i try to give her a chance and i find her even more OTT πŸ˜•

@Chakku - i wud have preferred ST over Gul IF Sanaya wasnt there πŸ˜†...ab to ST is absolutely NO πŸ˜†...yup new actress but its rare to get a good actress...see even in rkauditions they cudnt get a heroine material πŸ˜†..Suku is already busy in her show πŸ˜†
BTW there is 3rd PH in option too πŸ˜†

@Ananya - u really think show will run according to his wishes coz he is in demand? 😲...exactly, keeping apart that i dont like SI, they wont even look good coz SI is way too thin poori haddi πŸ˜†...she can look good only with someone like BS πŸ˜†...WHAT? DVD again? 🀣
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Ananya - u really think show will run according to his wishes coz he is in demand? 😲...exactly, keeping apart that i dont like SI, they wont even look good coz SI is way too thin poori haddi πŸ˜†...she can look good only with someone like BS πŸ˜†...WHAT? DVD again? 🀣

@bold1: Aisa maine suna hai...🀣 πŸ€£ 

@bold2: Yup. πŸ˜†

And yes, I won't mind DVD again. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
OMG katherine got dark circles πŸ˜² 

this season will be so much fun 🀣 and yes Nina is AMAZING πŸ‘
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Tanzie - Asad type of dumb male lead who blushes 100 times before talking i can never like πŸ˜†...he gives competition to all female leads 🀣...cant comment much on ASR and Maan as didnt watch the show...and ASR was a sidey when i started with IPK πŸ˜†

ROFL...u r talking abt Shona ki never releasing movies since years? 🀣...she is almost 30 now i suppose, and actress have life of average 5 years in industry...like Aamna she will also return one day πŸ˜†
BTW i dont like Surbhi either 😳...everytime i try to give her a chance and i find her even more OTT πŸ˜•

are Shilpa herself said she desnt wanna come back to tv.. what can i do πŸ˜† and she is just pretty as an actress nothing special. you are saying the same thing. i said na Asad was worst so dont compare with Asad. Gul's male leads are famous. in terms of fandom, awards and everything. 
our choices about actresses differ TOO MUCH.. not point talking about it πŸ˜›
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If not shona then Krystal is good option. She is beautiful but isn't that good actress. Newcomer is most welcome.
I hope VD signs Gul khan's show. Yup its a fact her male leads were very much popular like ASR and maan. Im very much sure she won't make VD cry all the time like she made KSG cry in her show. If she really wants VD in her next project then im sure she will work on the project acc to actor's capability.
I dun think ST will again cast VD in his upcoming project with SI.πŸ˜•
I dun mind DVD in new show again coz they really make a good couple but noway! I just can't handle pops anymore. Ek baar ganga naha li.🀒 Let them enjoy future Item girl of BW as she will get movie offers after MB.