Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Tanz - Pata nahi, I just didn't like Dpad and RS's acting also. I mean, the fire which I saw in Parineeti's eyes in Ishaqzaade's trailer only, was missing here. They look hot in poster, but the trailer is very MESSY! I didn't get what they were trying to show basically🤔😆

#Shop - Oh lol, even I'll update after replying. I guess I should start updating it faster. Tell me when you plan to update next.

#Mahabharat - I can't even sit through the whole thing😵 I thought only MB is going boring these days, but as compared to Mahabharat, MB is 1000 times more entertaining😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Chakku watch TVD this seaosn. i will start watching again because Katherine is human now.. saw the new promo... stefan and katherine... i have to watch 😆 

and im watching game of thrones which is amazing...

REALLY REALLY REALLY????😲

I just heard from somewhere that Delena got together🤢 So I'd already lost hope from the show. But my Kat becoming HUMAN and Kat-Sheph?😲

Me deffo watching then
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

REALLY REALLY REALLY????😲

I just heard from somewhere that Delena got together🤢 So I'd already lost hope from the show. But my Kat becoming HUMAN and Kat-Sheph?😲

Me deffo watching then

so expected reaction from you and bonus Stefan is evil again becoz his body is taken by Silas... Paul is super happy to play evil again 😆 im jus IGNORING Elena.. 😛

here: 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sht1GpWALRY[/YOUTUBE]
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear god.. our CC has 27250 views.. this is CREEPY 😳 like serious 27250???? 
will come at night.. going home...
Befikre thumbnail
^Woot woot🥳

Ha ha I'll ignore that double timer Elena too. Atleast Kat, however she was, never claimed to be a SAINT and was never confused between Stefan and Damon. She always maintained that she LOVES Stefan, but she is a thharkey😛😆 

I hate confused characters and you know how much. 

Stefan-Kat all the way🥳
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Dear god.. our CC has 27250 views.. this is CREEPY 😳 like serious 27250???? 

will come at night.. going home...

Don't worry. We'll make a record someday😆😆😆
Befikre thumbnail
Today we had DJ party at college. I danced for 3 hours continuously and now my haalat is kharaab😳
Befikre thumbnail
Such a lame way of starting the heroine track👎🏼 I thought RK will force her🥱
Befikre thumbnail
@Tanz - I just watched the trailer.

OMG hats off to Nina and Ian👏 They broke up and still they work as if nothing happened. This is called PROFESSIONALISM👍🏼 Love love love both the actors.

Secondly, what happened to Ian's hairstyle? He isn't looking good. I liked Paul better.

And thirdly, loved how Kat was shaving off her hair🤣 This female is AMAZING!! The most entertaining character of TVD. Jitni boring and bakwaas Elena hai, utni hi entertaining Kat hai. I love KAT Again, hats off Nina Dobrev. No one else could have played such distinct characters better than you. 

I love to hate Kat and hate to even think about Elena😛

@Nishi - You were right two years ago. Elena actually turned worse than Bella🤢
@Tanzie - ye to ab purani news ho gayi ki MB ending in June/July next year...koi new khabar batao? 😆...the closing might b preponed i think coz ST wont wait that long to start his new show when his fav SI has finally agreed to it 😆...chal SI ke liye hero dhund le, koi newcomer ho to acha hai 😆

@Chakku - tune maan liya Elena is worst 😆...tu har baat pe agree karti hai magar late se 😛
aur tune expect kya kiya tha?...thoda sa dimag laga aur soch, can Rk really force Madhu for anything now??...he only has to tell her 😆

@Chakku, Tanzie - i dunno it will b good or bad news for u (for me its bad 😛) that VD might b seen in Gul Khan's new show after MB

Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago