Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 80

Posted: 10 years ago
@Radhi - i agree with Chakku
how will VD ever b able to match up with SI's acting skills? 😆...he is a wooden expressionless actor after all...and SI is queen of 1000 expressions - bad jodi 🤣

#Mohit Raina - i havent even seen him properly without Mahadev getup 😆...have u seen his previous shows kya? 😆
@Radhi-Everyone is annoyed these days with all the fangroups🤣DD and VD fans keep fighting, SI fans fight with BS fans and mock MS🤣 KSG fans are bashing SJ these days because of her IV where she asked fans to give a chance to Zoyaan🤣🤣

I think all the established actors should work with newcomers only. Atleast there won't be fights lol.

Btw guys did anyone watch Mahabharat? I watched it during the ad breaks of mb and literally dozed off. What crap is it? Special effects are maha bakwas!
Anyone watched Theatrical Trailer of SLB's Ramleela? Wanna know ur views😛
Ohooo itni papar belne ke baad finally ST got SI as his heroine 😆 i have serious doubts on his heroine choices now 😆 he is trying to follow 4 lions pattern or he relies on popularity? anyways MB is ending next yr confirm so ST will start working on next project i guess. ques is who will be the hero.. 😆
@Ashu-Haven't seen it yet. People in BW forum are going gaga over the hot chemistry. Is it really hot? Your views.

@Tanz-Basically SI follows her best friend DD🤣 DD did star one show so SI also did it. Then she followed her in Gul Khan PH, now she's following her in NF PH. Next year she'll follow her in JDJ and being a colors bahu, she'll win it too🤣🤣What connection these two have.

MB is really ending next year? That is what i was telling Nishi today. They don't have any story left.
@Tanz-Radhi told me that doll and princess fans both love Karan Tacker. So i was thinking why not a show with both of them as sisters falling for one guy played either by KT or AR🤣🤣

Btw did you watch mahabharat? I just hated those 3-4 scenes also that i watched. Pathetic cinematography and direction and bakwas acting by all. Moreover it is very SLOW.
Chakku, SI is supposed to participate in next year JDJ n if she does she will win hands down. she has the largest fanbase for any female tv actress in india now. and why you have such evil ideas? sisters in own shows and falling for one guy.. have u imagined that forum situation 🤣
i hav pretty much confirm news MB is ending wihin next year 2nd qaurter
@Chakku Yup. Its HOT. Actually that poster was enough, we can sense the steaming hot chemistry.

Some can find the promo OTT. The movie seems loaded with passion, aggression, culture and love. The colourful Rajasthani backdrop is just awesome. Some bold scenes of Ranvi and dpad, awesome costumes. Trailer is so dramatic, colourful and Cinematography is mindblowing. Sometime it feels like RL is on the similar lines of Ishaqzaade. But It has new twist and turns. Much much better trailer than Krrish3 and dhoom3. Dpad is luking gorgeous and I think now there is no turning back for dpad. New queen of BW😆
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
Chakku i think mahabharat is really doing to dissapoint me. even the promos and casting is also not upto the mark. i was really looking forward to it. ðŸ¤” lets see. wont judge so soon.

ram leela promo is good. i cant stand ranbir singh but he seemed tolerable 😆 dp was fabulous... and chemistry sorry still not hotter than Deepz and RK 😆
deepika is just improving with each and every movie... now she is in the line and no stopping for her. and in SLB movies all heroines look beautiful and acts even more beautiful.