Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

waah! what a GURTEA connection 🤣
waise DDians r waiting for VD to come in NB so that they can officially turn HM and bash him 🤣...but VD might disappoint them 🤣

Lol POP's ka koi chance nahi...Becoz hum VD ki jo bajayenge 😆 uske baad POP's apne aap ruk jayenge ...Thy r lucky tht none of us r commenting on their Princess n JDJ win 😆 ...
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Rofl chakku... yeh toh Maine hi bola tha bt I dnt knw if we can trust RS 🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
RS also said tht this track is for RK to prove to his ill wishers tht he can make a movie on his own thrby proving to b a winner... n not just to make MB heroine.
@Chakku - i havent talked to RS in ages...i made someone else talk to him but he went to no comments zone...i asked Ashu to talk but she is also katti with him 🤣 looking for someone who can talk lol

@Urvi - u tallked with him? tell me details on fb lol
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Urvi - Err can we trust RS? He fooled Nishi some days back by bharoing her ears that Madhu isn't becoming heroine🤣 And I was always confident that heroine track is coming. Lets wait to see what happens. But I am so bored of this track already🤔 Nothing excites me about this show anymore. Maybe I should join DDians and wish that this show ends soon😆

In QH Zoyaan got married😆
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Chakku- I told Nishi a lot of times tht madhu will b heroine bt she wasn't ready to blv. I dnt knw how much to trust RS bt for now I only trust tht its not RK's downfall coz thts wht I see. Regarding the track... I am liking it till now. Epis hv been very gud with gud writing n execution. Worrying too much abt wht will happen spoils the fun in watching n I dnt do that.

I saw Fri epi of QH to see wht situation she creates to get thm married 🤣 Uff now toh Asad will bring flood... crying crying n a lot of crying 🤣Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Chakku- I told Nishi a lot of times tht madhu will b heroine bt she wasn't ready to blv. I dnt knw how much to trust RS bt for now I only trust tht its not RK's downfall coz thts wht I see. Regarding the track... I am liking it till now. Epis hv been very gud with gud writing n execution. Worrying too much abt wht will happen spoils the fun in watching n I dnt do that.

I saw Fri epi of QH to see wht situation she creates to get thm married 🤣 Uff now toh Asad will bring flood... crying crying n a lot of crying 🤣

LOL Nishi is always stubborn😆😆😆 If you give her one more article of a new entry, she'll say that the new entry is heroine but Madhu will not become heroine🤣 I toh always knew ki heroine track pakka aayega and it came.

I am also liking the episodes, but I want them to just get over with this director crap and already start with the auditions of heroine😛

#QH - People are saying that maybe Gober is going in BB house, that is why they did Zoyaan's nikah?😕😆 I don't think so. I guess this was the original story😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My bro said he will not watch MB anymore becoz of JDJ🤣 he isn't regular viewer but mere saath kabhi kabhi dekhta tha😆
He is like 'Channel made madhubala win not drashti, so MB dekhunga toh Lauren ki insult hogi..'🤣🤣
He wanted Lauren and salman as partner in JDJ as he loved them in ABCD.😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Oh God this is definitely the best VM I have watched🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IZVI2K1bYvg[/YOUTUBE]

ROFL. This is amazing🤣Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Another gem.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7o9Aa6Hwk5M[/YOUTUBE]

👏👏