Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why people are littering MB CG with GurTea creations. Geet forum CG mar gayi kya?😆

Anyway Ashu baby, this is for you. Our dream couple together

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku Baby! For a sec, I thought that creation was made by u and I was abt to say , 'Teri aur meri dosti aaj se khatam..!'🤣🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Baby! For a sec, I thought that creation was made by u and I was abt to say , 'Teri aur meri dosti aaj se khatam..!'🤣🤣🤣

Meee? I might even make one solo DD creation. But GurTea? Nahi nahi. I am lowlife phangurrl. This jodi doesn't deserve phaans like me😆😆
@Urvi, Ashu - Gurtea is actually made in heaven couple...everything abt them matches, b it undeserved win or thanklessness to fans 🤣

@Chakku - go on forum already ppl have rejected this track n petitions n all have started 🤣
Aunties will ofcourse not b interested in bahu turned heroine track but yahan to even the youth of forum have rejectes this track 🤣 all those who were excited a day before r completely let down after precap
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">I don't know why people are littering MB CG with GurTea creations. Geet forum CG mar gayi kya?😆</font>

<font color="#006600">Anyway Ashu baby, this is for you. Our dream couple together</font>

Chakku...why dont u remove the awards from b/w them and let them get closer 😛
Befikre thumbnail
@Nishi ji - LOL my mom toh has already rejected the full Bolly track🤣 I wish what RS told you comes true because otherwise even you know what a big liar he is😛 And you are his favourite bakra🤣 

#Gurtea pic - Ask the creator to remove the trophies. I don't do ashleel stuff like that😳😆 Moi a shareef bachchi😆 BTW Gurtea look picture perfect, nahi?
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Oh God this is definitely the best VM I have watched🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IZVI2K1bYvg[/YOUTUBE]
Befikre thumbnail
Another gem.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7o9Aa6Hwk5M[/YOUTUBE]
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
The text on yhe siggy 🤣

Wht did RS tell Nishi??
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

The text on yhe siggy 🤣
GURTI MOMENT.

Even if we are not together, we still are

Wht did RS tell Nishi??
That RK fans will love the track. I don't know someone told me this, I am not sure if it was Nishi or not😕😆