Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
@Chakku - photoshoot video ka link de πŸ˜†...aiven hi vivah PDA ke liye badnaam hai πŸ˜†

@Ashu - Salman pe ban nahi laga to RK pe kaise lag gaya? 🀣...they r not copying Sallu i suppose πŸ˜†...forget the logics, this is for drama πŸ˜†...plus they might show RK's image getting ruined due to connection with gangster and Madhu will b blamed too πŸ˜†...can RM just SEPERATE coz its gonna b damn boring if they dont πŸ₯±
@Ash, yes like you Rukhsi is saying the same thing that this is soo illogical πŸ˜† anyways i never look for logic.. i might start watching again if this track goes well.
Quite honestly, I did not like the the Vivah photoshoot. The only saving grace this time is, that it was for a magazine. Otherwise, I hate their PDA. πŸ€’ May be GC and DB were worse in their photoshoots. But I don't want VD being compared with GC. VD and Vahbiz really need to learn as to where to draw the line in giving out bits from their personal life to media. 
@An Nothing new. Vivah are famous for PDA and they have done photoshoots for Showbiz and people mags tooπŸ˜†
But I think GC debo and Jenny Karan are worse when it comes to PDAπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ananya05

Quite honestly, I did not like the the Vivah photoshoot. The only saving grace this time is, that it was for a magazine. Otherwise, I hate their PDA. πŸ€’ May be GC and DB were worse in their photoshoots. But I don't want VD being compared with GC. VD and Vahbiz really need to learn as to where to draw the line in giving out bits from their personal life to media. 
Lol...haan GC n VD shd not b compared...VD will never go shirtless(thankfully) I guess...ladke ki aisi body bhi nai haiπŸ˜†
#PDA, no point discussing. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

@Ash - Eeekkks dnt remind me of KSG-Jenny's bedroom talks.🀒
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
@Tanz, Urvi and Ashu- Oh and do you remember their joint SBS hosting for one hour?🀣What the hell was VD doing with Sukku there?🀣They kept goofing around all the time🀣

@Nishi-I guess it isn't exactly ban, but RK's image might be tarnished because of connections with the don and the court case. And this Amar Behl might be a super producer or something.

@An- This photoshoot was for all married celeb couples i guess. And it's ok. KaJen toh have even lipkissed on SBS camera🀣
So it's RK who killed bhai?🀣🀣
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

So it's RK who killed bhai?🀣🀣

Yes. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

How are you?

I  am good Chakku. How's your college going? 
πŸ˜›Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago