Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Not tight hugs. And If you notice RM usually give those tight hugs and their 'we won't separate tape recording' when they are sad or they are having problems in their life, but when they are happy, we see them fighting and doing naughty romance. I hate sugary romance.

Madhu isn't Jealous of dipz coz she knows how much RK hates dipz, more than madhu herself. A blast from RK's past, we can expect madhu getting jealous of her for sure, as RK may not hate his ex.😆

Do you think RK had a PAST besides Dipali?😕😆 Haan koi kindergarten friend ho sakti hai for sure😆 See, they can't show happy RM without any story. They need to have a background for that. I don't know what they are planning for the show. I don't mind watching happy RM and stuff but what will they show for 22 minutes? The audience won't return to watch happy RM. It would return to watch some drama in RM's lives. Remember how after the village track the TRPs suddenly shot up during the revenge track? The audience loves that. That angst.

Chalo, I don't mind a jealousy track, but then it becomes very typical after sometime.

#Heroine track - I hope it comes. Atleast they'd be able to show RM romance, angst and BW together.
@Ashu - u also want started with blast from the past 🤣...but i wud want something related to Bolly...so even if they make a new entry i wud want her to b a heroine so that we get a feeling that this show has a BW backdrop 😆

@Chakku - pls i cant read such huge post right  now 😳,...but if its something related to Madhu becoming heroine and i throw it in crap 😛 ðŸ¤£...the way they have shaped Madhu's character, her character will loose her essence if she becomes heroine...it will b like blutchering her character to make her something else 😆
BTW i thot Chakku will mad at RK bcoz all his junoon is gone and he is all ready to divorce Madhu 🤣...and everyone thinks (from Bittoo ji to Radha ji to Sultan) that RK will b over without Madhu 🤣,,,,aur yahan RK akad dikha raha hai 🤣
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Chakku - pls i cant read such huge post right  now 😳,...but if its something related to Madhu becoming heroine and i throw it in crap 😛 ðŸ¤£...the way they have shaped Madhu's character, her character will loose her essence if she becomes heroine...it will b like blutchering her character to make her something else 😆
BTW i thot Chakku will mad at RK bcoz all his junoon is gone and he is all ready to divorce Madhu 🤣...and everyone thinks (from Bittoo ji to Radha ji to Sultan) that RK will b over without Madhu 🤣,,,,aur yahan RK akad dikha raha hai 🤣

Ok in short I want Madhu to go with Sultan and in their way, they meet with an accident and Sultan should die on the spot. Madhu is hospitalised. She opens her eyes after 6 months. She sees RK on TV and notices how badly he has changed. She decides to go back to him. But when she goes, RK doesn't believe. They have a quarrel where she challenges him that she would make him fall for her. RK keeps a condition that for that she'd have to be his heroine (so that he can torture her). Madhu relents but agrees later. She is adamant to get him back while he is adamant to make her life HELL😈😆 

Atleast through this we'll get BW track, RM's hate story and their romance through movie😆 And I don't think it has ever been shown in any show before😛

@Bold - I guess that is because RK has changed. He himself said that had he been 2012 wala RK, he would have killed Madhu and later ofcourse committed suicide or broken down. But since he loves Madhu selflessly now, he is allowing her to LEAVE if she wants to. He won't force her to live with him.I guess you wanted this track before confession in December, right?😆

I like this RK. A welcome change.

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku Thats why I said, 'few days'😆
See, if they were bf and gf toh kuch fark nahi padta but they are married couple yaar. Tell me after 7 phera marriage, did u see RM enjoying their married life? Their bond is still not perfect! Well, its a good thing though, but why so much trust issues?
They have shown their SR, consummation of marriage bas! Ho gayi baat khatam? There are more aspects which they can show for a married couple. I knew it, ek baar shadi hone ke baad cvs will run out of ideas. And the Reason I wasn't really happy for their 7 phera wedding.🥱 4 phera wedding was much better.

#Revenge track. Its my fav track, I really loved it. The period between unwedding and outdoor shoot till bhai entered, it was really good.
Befikre thumbnail

@chakku Thats why I said, 'few days'😆
See, if they were bf and gf toh kuch fark nahi padta but they are married couple yaar. Tell me after 7 phera marriage, did u see RM enjoying their married life? Their bond is still not perfect! Well, its a good thing though, but why so much trust issues?
They have shown their SR, consummation of marriage bas! Ho gayi baat khatam? There are more aspects which they can show for a married couple. I knew it, ek baar shadi hone ke baad cvs will run out of ideas. And the Reason I wasn't really happy for their 7 phera wedding.🥱 4 phera wedding was much better.

#Revenge track. Its my fav track, I really loved it. The period between unwedding and outdoor shoot till bhai entered, it was really good.

I actually wanted Madhu to complete her revenge and then they should have shown Bhai making his exit also🥱 Then we could have seen RK forcing Madhu back in his life with 40 lakhs contract. That track would have been more interesting than 7 phera wedding🥱 After the wedding, they hardly enjoyed and that cheap family drama of Meera and Bhai started🥱 When that didn't work, they showed Bhai as a lusty villain. ðŸ¥± Now I hope they have realised that BHAI DOESN'T WORK in any form for the show and the news of his exit is true.

I also loved the revenge track till Drunk night scene. They were beautifully showing RK falling for Madhu again and him missing her.

But after Bhai's entry, the show became a PAIN to watch🥱
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@Nishi That would be really good. But you know what? We are expecting too much. This show is a big dhabba when it comes to BW backdrop! They say this show is tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema! Really? Then Indian Cinema will cry for completing 100 years.🥱

Befikre thumbnail

@Nishi That would be really good. But you know what? We are expecting too much. This show is a big dhabba when it comes to BW backdrop! They say this show is tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema! Really? Then Indian Cinema will cry for completing 100 years.🥱

They showed BW track only twice.

1. Till Aa Zara sequence (till the time Madhu was RK's spot).

2. After RK's revenge and till Bhai's entry😆

Basically, in first case, they stopped showing bW after Dipali's entry and in second case, after Bhai's entry.😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku IKR? Even I wanted madhu to complete her revenge, then RK's breakdown and him turning ruthless again. But stupid channel was actually gearing up for sulbala's marriage and becoz of ST, RM marriage happened.

And if we see, everything happened after bhai's entry is so clunky, they tried their level best to make him work.🤢

how i wish agar revenge track ke outdoor shoot ke baad agar bhai ki entry na hoti toh aaj Rishbala ki story puri diff and better hoti.😳
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku They can show BW as backdrop affecting Rishbala's love life, but no, BW backdrop most of the time played neutral role in their lives. Superstar ki life ko Mango man jaisi bana rakhi hai.😆
Befikre thumbnail
Agree Ashu😳

This Bhai is a kalank on the show🤪 Jabse aaya hai, the TRPs are only falling down. They even ruined their trumpcard, their revenge track because of Bhai🤢 

I so so wanted Madhu to complete her revenge in absence of Bhai😒 The story would have been so much better.