Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@RED - i was just telling someone on forum that memory loss track is too clunky and ektaish  just like the najayaj track which have been used in every damn show (including PKYEK and Geet) and u again came up with this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
CVs dont have mush choice now...either they can show RK outsmarting bhai or RM seperation

@Vidu, Ashu - what next do u want?

So tell me how do you expect RishBala to separate and that angst to return? If they actually show Madhu divorcing RK and going with Bhai and marrying him, then the show is DOOMED. The audience will NEVER accept Rishbala again even after bhai dies and then the show will become worse than any Kekta mata crap show๐Ÿคข

If RK outsmarts Bhai, then we'll get a TIGHT WALI RishBala hug. Fir? Wahi bedroom ya studio mein sugarcoated romance๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

And under any normal circumstance, RM cannot separate. BAS!
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku LOL. So true. The day GC and DD will be back together onscreen, every fanboat DD, GC, GurTea, Maneet.. will show their true face. Desponess.๐Ÿ˜† they just want Shirtless GC and DD ka despo romance.๐Ÿ˜†

And I can't stand both of them as a couple onscreen๐Ÿ˜ณ 

GC and his ACCENT just repels me. And I don't know why, but I never liked Maaneet or Gurti before also
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nishi Honestly, Im not expecting anything from this show now.

I really want RK to oversmart bhai, After bhai track, wanna see Happy Rishbala moments for few days, then a blast from the past in RK's life, if not then MU between Rishbala and separation. I don't mind RK's memory loss track, it would be fun seeing Madhu dealing with the old Kamina RK.๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku After seeing their despo fans, i so wish the Maha-milan of GC and DD should never happen onscreen.๐Ÿฅฑ
Befikre thumbnail

@Nishi Honestly, Im not expecting anything from this show now.

I really want RK to oversmart bhai, After bhai track, wanna see Happy Rishbala moments for few days, then a blast from the past in RK's life, if not then MU between Rishbala and separation. I don't mind RK's memory loss track, it would be fun seeing Madhu dealing with the old Kamina RK.๐Ÿ˜†

@Red - You mean tight wale hugs everyday?๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† I like them once in a blue moon, not everyday And since DD is in JDJ currently, so they can't even go on Honeymoon anywhere also๐Ÿ˜† 

@Blue - When Madhu didn't get jealous of Dips during falling-in-love phase, then do you expect any MU between RM now when they are crazily in love with each other?๐Ÿ˜• Now don't tell me you guys want some female to come with  a child and put the blame on RK๐Ÿคฃ

@Pink - Wahi toh, no one is understanding why I want the Memory Loss track๐Ÿ˜›

Befikre thumbnail

@chakku After seeing their despo fans, i so wish the Maha-milan of GC and DD should never happen onscreen.๐Ÿฅฑ

And I wish it does after MB ends. Would love to see Gurti fans bashing DVD's chemistry and making fun of it like they always do๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

So tell me how do you expect RishBala to separate and that angst to return? If they actually show Madhu divorcing RK and going with Bhai and marrying him, then the show is DOOMED. The audience will NEVER accept Rishbala again even after bhai dies and then the show will become worse than any Kekta mata crap show๐Ÿคข

If RK outsmarts Bhai, then we'll get a TIGHT WALI RishBala hug. Fir? Wahi bedroom ya studio mein sugarcoated romance๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

And under any normal circumstance, RM cannot separate. BAS!

unless RM seperate, how will the story move ahead??
RM will keep sticking like a glue and their endless romance, then what? i dont think that can keep audience hooked up for long ...till date they have always concentrated on RM romance but its time they shud move ahead now
dont u see a different RK now?...he is ready to divorce Madhu so easily...i watched the video of today's RK-Rj convo and it actually looked like its RK who is asking for divorce and not Madhu ๐Ÿคฃ...ultimately the blame for divorce will b on RK, flood bhi ayega to everyone will blame him for it ๐Ÿคฃ
so either he has a plan or seperation will happen...there is hardly a third option ๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku Not tight hugs. And If you notice RM usually give those tight hugs and their 'we won't separate tape recording' when they are sad or they are having problems in their life, but when they are happy, we see them fighting and doing naughty romance. I hate sugary romance.

Madhu isn't Jealous of dipz coz she knows how much RK hates dipz, more than madhu herself. A blast from RK's past, we can expect madhu getting jealous of her for sure, as RK may not hate his ex.๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

unless RM seperate, how will the story move ahead??
RM will keep sticking like a glue and their endless romance, then what? i dont think that can keep audience hooked up for long ...till date they have always concentrated on RM romance but its time they shud move ahead now
dont u see a different RK now?...he is ready to divorce Madhu so easily...i watched the video of today's RK-Rj convo and it actually looked like its RK who is asking for divorce and not Madhu ๐Ÿคฃ...ultimately the blame for divorce will b on RK, flood bhi ayega to everyone will blame him for it ๐Ÿคฃ
so either he has a plan or seperation will happen...there is hardly a third option ๐Ÿ˜†

@Pink - If the story has to move ahead with divorce drama then I prefer it to move ahead like this๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - I know right? Abhi bhi forum mein some people are blaming RK that why doesn't he see love in Madhu's eyes for himself?๐Ÿ˜• When she is not showing any love in her eyes for him, how is he supposed to see it?๐Ÿ˜†

Didn't I once make a post saying,

RK takes revenge - RK is bad, Madhu deserves better.
Madhu takes revenge - RK is bad and he deserves it.
Madhu divorces RK - RK is dumb because he can't see love in Madhu's eyes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kuchh bhi ho jaaye, bad is always RK๐Ÿ˜›

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku Heroine track ko toh bhul hi jao ab๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† But I agree, this track could have brought many options and future tracks could have been more interesting.Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago