Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

srsly..can't believe SHAAN is still in Jhalak o.O (Page 3)

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
IMHO, Shaan has every right to be there. He has no dancing background yet has been pulling off beautiful acts. The judges have not given him any leeway for being someone who has never danced before (in any awards show, any type of training, etc.) and have compared his acts to the likes of the strong contestants left. He has been given low scores when the judges thought deemed, yet the public votes saved him. We are no one to complain about him being there. I, for one, am really happy he is there and find him to be one of the more real human beings in the industry these days Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17WANDERLUST-DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorHashiBooBeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paris4Helen

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

If Sid can stay, why can't Shaan? I can smell a certain fan group getting scared of his popularity...LOL

Yes, that's exactly the case... Because they now have a idea dead choreo and tired contestant, popularity is the only capital and Shaan even threatens that one ..LOL

And I thought some one is the unquestionable princess of the masses...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

IMHO, Shaan has every right to be there. He has no dancing background yet has been pulling off beautiful acts. The judges have not given him any leeway for being someone who has never danced before (in any awards show, any type of training, etc.) and have compared his acts to the likes of the strong contestants left. He has been given low scores when the judges thought deemed, yet the public votes saved him. We are no one to complain about him being there. I, for one, am really happy he is there and find him to be one of the more real human beings in the industry these days Thumbs Up

Well said Shelly ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XBeingBlunt

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

If Sid can stay, why can't Shaan? I can smell a certain fan group getting scared of his popularity...LOL
Exactly my point...agar Sid bina dance kiya starting se iss week tak reh sakta hai then y not Shaan??? Sid ko to Srikanth sir k baad he eliminate kar dena chahiye tha...wo Meghna usse better thi..To agar Sid har week bura performance deke bhi itni week reh sakta hai to Shaan ne to bohot sare achhe performance diye hai...1st week 30 then 29,28 regular mil raha tha..then to us hisabe se usse Winner banana chahiye...LOLn waise bhi wo sabse zada popular contestant hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-TheHazardVenus.XBeingBlunt

rameeraa87 IF-Dazzler
rameeraa87
rameeraa87

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
shaan has got more time 2 reharse compared 2 sid  what he done 4 last 2 weeks sid also dancing he has not done like othrs 
bombaysweety Newbie
bombaysweety
bombaysweety

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniya007

Singerji ek baar bottom 3 me kya agaye..mano Colors ne koi gunah kar diya ho ! 

I mean srsly..bottom 3 me aye fine...try hard next time...but twitter me tamasha karne ki kya zaroorat thi !

I knw he's a popular singer...but now he's the most weak dancer in the show...kabhi 23..to kabhi 24...aur kabhi phir se 23 !!! but still remo says...shaan ap jhak ke trophy jitne k haqdaar haiWacko...show se bahar to dur inko bottom 3 me bhi nhi lasakte colors...varna twitter pe rona Cry shuru kar dete hai ! I mean colors ne kya shaan ko embarrassment se bachane ka theka leke rakha hai.

Now jhalak has bcom a perfect example of Unfair reality show...Trained dancers ko non-dancers k sath nachao..marathon dance karvao...contestant ki izzat bachane k liye bottom 3 pe maat lao,aye to edit kardo chahe usko jitne bhi kaam marks mile...ek hi dance form baar baar karke 30 le jao Arey Bhai koi Colors ko bolo..Public are not BLINDD'oh

Well said. Only the best dancers should be in the show. Sad that better dancers had to leave and lesser talented one are still there. Love Shaan as a singer but not interested in seeing his painful performances anymore! Please Colors do something!  There was NO dance in Shaan's Independence Day act. It was terrible! Agree with you Soniya. Jhalak is the best example of an unfair reality show. Hopefully Shaan gets retired soon.     

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bombaysweety

Originally posted by Soniya007

Singerji ek baar bottom 3 me kya agaye..mano Colors ne koi gunah kar diya ho ! 

I mean srsly..bottom 3 me aye fine...try hard next time...but twitter me tamasha karne ki kya zaroorat thi !

I knw he's a popular singer...but now he's the most weak dancer in the show...kabhi 23..to kabhi 24...aur kabhi phir se 23 !!! but still remo says...shaan ap jhak ke trophy jitne k haqdaar haiWacko...show se bahar to dur inko bottom 3 me bhi nhi lasakte colors...varna twitter pe rona Cry shuru kar dete hai ! I mean colors ne kya shaan ko embarrassment se bachane ka theka leke rakha hai.

Now jhalak has bcom a perfect example of Unfair reality show...Trained dancers ko non-dancers k sath nachao..marathon dance karvao...contestant ki izzat bachane k liye bottom 3 pe maat lao,aye to edit kardo chahe usko jitne bhi kaam marks mile...ek hi dance form baar baar karke 30 le jao Arey Bhai koi Colors ko bolo..Public are not BLINDD'oh

Well said. Only the best dancers should be in the show. Sad that better dancers had to leave and lesser talented one are still there. Love Shaan as a singer but not interested in seeing his painful performances anymore! Please Colors do something!  There was NO dance in Shaan's Independence Day act. It was terrible! Agree with you Soniya. Jhalak is the best example of an unfair reality show. Hopefully Shaan gets retired soon.     

Shaan was way better than DD Salman's hanging like a pendulum and dangling there purposelessly, for the entire act... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorShaitan-HaiwanBeingBlunt

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
One thing you said correct Jalak is best example of an unfair reality show. It is so unfair that even the marking by the judges are questionable. Not now but from the very beginning. Yes, Shaan might be the weakest dancer left now or is he? It is a call between DD and Shaan. Anyway even if I consider him to be the weakest yet next week would be the earliest when he can be eliminated so why say a channel to be biased even before any shot is taken for the next episode?

Edited by kaushikbasu - 16 August 2013 at 5:20pm

Go to top