Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

srsly..can't believe SHAAN is still in Jhalak o.O (Page 2)

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I wonder if we're watching the same show? Shaan has been the strongest male contestant this season. Not only that, he has been the ONLY contestant to literally do various dance styles and take risks, whereas all the other contestants don't do that. Think about it, in terms of concepts and dance styles, he has done a different one almost every week. Just b/c he is having a tough time right now, does not overshadow the fact that he has improved immensely and has proved himself time after time as a growing dancer. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17BeingBlunt

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiableArpi17-DhinChak-TheHazardShaitan-HaiwanHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Venus.X IF-Rockerz
Venus.X
Venus.X

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Shaan is the strongest male contestant in JDJ6. He has improved a lot as dancer & he deserves to be in finale.

After this week, he'll be the only (adult) male dancer left. Hope he does well in Jhalak!

Edited by Shelly1026 - 16 August 2013 at 7:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorTheHazardHashiBooBeingBlunt

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
it doesnt matter wat u believe or not:)
he is strong,he is very gud dancer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Did I miss something? When did he come in the bottom-3? Or is that happening this week?

I think its fair for him to be there. I like Shaan as a singer and person. Even though he has tried different stuff, he hasn't exactly pulled it off.

Trying something and not being able to pull it off, isn't really commendable IMO.

He;s doing aerial this week, and as usual judges will go ga ga over it. They're so obsessed with gimmicks Dead Being the one adult male there, im sure his spot in the finale is fixed.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 16 August 2013 at 9:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bombaysweetyBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

I wonder if we're watching the same show? Shaan has been the strongest male contestant this season. Not only that, he has been the ONLY contestant to literally do various dance styles and take risks, whereas all the other contestants don't do that. Think about it, in terms of concepts and dance styles, he has done a different one almost every week. Just b/c he is having a tough time right now, does not overshadow the fact that he has improved immensely and has proved himself time after time as a growing dancer.Clap
Exactly my thoughts...Well said...ClapI can proudly say that he is the most versatile dancer here on JDJ...nd he hv given many wonderful performance on Jhalak... Really wonder if u are watching Jhalak from the start or just started watching...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazard

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

I wonder if we're watching the same show? Shaan has been the strongest male contestant this season. Not only that, he has been the ONLY contestant to literally do various dance styles and take risks, whereas all the other contestants don't do that. Think about it, in terms of concepts and dance styles, he has done a different one almost every week. Just b/c he is having a tough time right now, does not overshadow the fact that he has improved immensely and has proved himself time after time as a growing dancer.Clap
Exactly my thoughts...Well said...ClapI can proudly say that he is the most versatile dancer here on JDJ...nd he hv given many wonderful performance on Jhalak... @TM :Really wonder if u are watching Jhalak from the start or just started watching...
TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

With this logic of yours I hope DD gets eliminated as well with pathetic low scores, 22 and 23, is it LOL

And as you keep flaunting,  "Haters gonna Hate" you hater Cool <--- Fan logic, isn't it

I came to ask the same question, 

I can't believe why DD is still on the show, ? while fans keep saying, she can't dance, she doesn't have time, Salman can't choreograph...why she is still on the show? LOL

Shaan has 2 times more viewers than DD if popularity matters Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

Go to top