Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

srsly..can't believe SHAAN is still in Jhalak o.O - Page 2

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Shaan is the strongest male contestant in JDJ6. He has improved a lot as dancer & he deserves to be in finale.

After this week, he'll be the only (adult) male dancer left. Hope he does well in Jhalak!Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
it doesnt matter wat u believe or not:)
he is strong,he is very gud dancer
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Did I miss something? When did he come in the bottom-3? Or is that happening this week?

I think its fair for him to be there. I like Shaan as a singer and person. Even though he has tried different stuff, he hasn't exactly pulled it off.

Trying something and not being able to pull it off, isn't really commendable IMO.

He;s doing aerial this week, and as usual judges will go ga ga over it. They're so obsessed with gimmicks 🤢 Being the one adult male there, im sure his spot in the finale is fixed.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charmz517

I wonder if we're watching the same show? Shaan has been the strongest male contestant this season. Not only that, he has been the ONLY contestant to literally do various dance styles and take risks, whereas all the other contestants don't do that. Think about it, in terms of concepts and dance styles, he has done a different one almost every week. Just b/c he is having a tough time right now, does not overshadow the fact that he has improved immensely and has proved himself time after time as a growing dancer.👏

Exactly my thoughts...Well said...👏I can proudly say that he is the most versatile dancer here on JDJ...nd he hv given many wonderful performance on Jhalak... Really wonder if u are watching Jhalak from the start or just started watching...
This content was originally posted by: charmz517

I wonder if we're watching the same show? Shaan has been the strongest male contestant this season. Not only that, he has been the ONLY contestant to literally do various dance styles and take risks, whereas all the other contestants don't do that. Think about it, in terms of concepts and dance styles, he has done a different one almost every week. Just b/c he is having a tough time right now, does not overshadow the fact that he has improved immensely and has proved himself time after time as a growing dancer.👏

Exactly my thoughts...Well said...👏I can proudly say that he is the most versatile dancer here on JDJ...nd he hv given many wonderful performance on Jhalak... @TM :Really wonder if u are watching Jhalak from the start or just started watching...
TheHazard thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CestMoi

With this logic of yours I hope DD gets eliminated as well with pathetic low scores, 22 and 23, is it 😆

And as you keep flaunting,  "Haters gonna Hate" you hater 😎 <--- Fan logic, isn't it

I came to ask the same question, 

I can't believe why DD is still on the show, ? while fans keep saying, she can't dance, she doesn't have time, Salman can't choreograph...why she is still on the show? 😆

Shaan has 2 times more viewers than DD if popularity matters 😉
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IMHO, Shaan has every right to be there. He has no dancing background yet has been pulling off beautiful acts. The judges have not given him any leeway for being someone who has never danced before (in any awards show, any type of training, etc.) and have compared his acts to the likes of the strong contestants left. He has been given low scores when the judges thought deemed, yet the public votes saved him. We are no one to complain about him being there. I, for one, am really happy he is there and find him to be one of the more real human beings in the industry these days 👍🏼
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Yes, that's exactly the case... Because they now have a idea dead choreo and tired contestant, popularity is the only capital and Shaan even threatens that one ..😆

And I thought some one is the unquestionable princess of the masses...😆
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shelly1026

IMHO, Shaan has every right to be there. He has no dancing background yet has been pulling off beautiful acts. The judges have not given him any leeway for being someone who has never danced before (in any awards show, any type of training, etc.) and have compared his acts to the likes of the strong contestants left. He has been given low scores when the judges thought deemed, yet the public votes saved him. We are no one to complain about him being there. I, for one, am really happy he is there and find him to be one of the more real human beings in the industry these days 👍🏼

Well said Shelly 👏👏👏
This content was originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

If Sid can stay, why can't Shaan? I can smell a certain fan group getting scared of his popularity...😆

Exactly my point...agar Sid bina dance kiya starting se iss week tak reh sakta hai then y not Shaan??? Sid ko to Srikanth sir k baad he eliminate kar dena chahiye tha...wo Meghna usse better thi..To agar Sid har week bura performance deke bhi itni week reh sakta hai to Shaan ne to bohot sare achhe performance diye hai...1st week 30 then 29,28 regular mil raha tha..then to us hisabe se usse Winner banana chahiye...😆n waise bhi wo sabse zada popular contestant hai...