Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS (Page 78)

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hi hun
lovely partStar
ArHi were really adorable in this partEmbarrassed
l just wish they could spend more time together
oh damn, why does pranab have to look at khushi like that?Ouch I know its not his fault, he's at that age now.. but the irony is that even khushi is around the same age and is still so child like... I would love to read her thoughts on arnav (as a woman) when the time comes
I just hope arnav doesn't do any self-sacrificing act for his brother
looking forward to the next part
thanks for the pm
take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I dont like where this is getting!
Loved the scene and the thoughts Arnab had about Khushi. He is ready to wait for her, for his wife to grow up to a beautiful woman and become his wife in every sense. Without out his knowledge Arnab started to care for her. Her happiness have become important to him and for that he is ready to do sacrifices. If you ask me then I will tell you that he is aalready a wonderful husband.
Khushi doesn't know what love is. She want to be a good wife and she care about Arnab because she think as a wife thats her duty and of course she like him because he is nice. Him liking her have become important to her because Arnab is her husband. She doesn't know about the actual feeling, feeling about being in love or sexual desire. She want to sleep with her husband because she want a child but when she really get that desire of sleeping with someone, or because she love that person, when she get to know that feeling, will that be towards Arnab? She is yet to discover the world and the human feelings so can we blame her if she choose someone else and not Arnab? Will Arnab end up paying big for giving her the childhood?
Poor Pranab. He is getting towards his first desire, maybe even his first love. Its so hard be in love for the first time but falling for the wrong person thats even worse. Both Pranab and Khushi in their teenage and will discover alot of thing and
I wont be surprise if they discover things together. When you are young then you wont have that thoughts what is wrong and right. And being a boy and in love or having desire that can make things worse.
Hope no one gets get. I really dont want Arnab to get hurt. I kind of like him here.

IPK007

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I hope that Arnab doesn't wait too long for Khushi to grow up. Might cause a problem between the brothers.

The scene In the room and library was precious.

IPK007

emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Uh oh!!!! This is not good!! I hope their friendship does not get tarnished by this one moment!!! Interesting progress Between Arnav and Khushi!!!

IPK007

kavyanjali08 IF-Dazzler
kavyanjali08
kavyanjali08

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Awsommmiiieee well arnab-khushi had a lil intraction with arnab obsrvd hr kinly...arnab laugh at hr made hr feel bad n aftr he realizd he sort of comfrtd hr...arnab got quite gud glimpse of a khushi she wud grow as lyk hr curiosity, how sensitive she is 2 him, hr innocnc...well glad he accptd hr as his bride willing 2 wait n now grow up with hr...he bettr accpt hr or else i'll b da 1st person 2 beat him up with a stick lolz...da library scene was cute & m realy happy hez accpting hr...well khushi with hr frnd pranab is was quite intrsting...cmz lyk pranab wud b falling 4 khushi soon though she won't reciprocate since she has inncntly smittn hr heart 2 hr hubby...well letz c wht dis pranab does hopfuly he won't b a new complx in already complx arshi relation...nxt chp sooon...i m so xcitd 2 c khushi grw up n how arnab khushi relation grow it wud b vry intrsting 2 c!!!

IPK007

rtjks Goldie
rtjks
rtjks

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Fantastic part.

Thanks for PM.

IPK007

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie