Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS (Page 60)

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and the note.
So Arnav narrowly escaped going from the frying pan into the power...by sparing his wife's innocence he almost helped to further deprive a younger girl of the little innocence she may have.

Khushi is...such a sweet child. If Arnav scared her with his anger, it is nothing to having a 'normal' man of his time not hesitate to make her his wife in all ways. I understand where Thammi and his mother are coming from; a husband and therefore a father has little time to be a freedom fighter or a political activist, hence using Khushi to 'tie his feet'...

Something tells me, with all the search for rental properties that he will leave his father and also his wife...when he comes back all he will see is the woman his wife is...

Khushi is so sweet and mad, talking about having a baby like it's a doll?! No wonder Arnav laughed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

ipktouch IF-Dazzler
ipktouch
ipktouch

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
superb update...I was worried n confused before coz arnav slept with the courtesan..but now im happy that he didnt n with the things hapnd to him n his conscience which hurts him equally with the hurt he felt with his dad..not so many ppl in that era wud react in this way..thank god he left from there...and Kushi is an innocent child and poor gal she has to learn the things to be a woman in such an young age..she doesnt knw anythng abt it..but her husband's words reverberated in her ears n her act of childishness to give away the doll n to get a baby were so innocent..and the way she told Arnav was damn cute n made him laugh..Arnav wants her beside him it seems...coz he missed her..waiting for the next...

IPK007

reggie Newbie
reggie
reggie

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hey! Thank for the pm.. Was waiting for you write this story. A guileless khushi and a principled arnab does make an enchanting tale! Waiting to see where this story goes.. 

IPK007

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Love this story concept and specially feisty and innocent Khushi.  When she grows up, she is so gonna lead him a merry dance.
You were so clever in devising how he ends up once again in front of a 13 year old to slake his passions that were ignited by a 14 year old...and he stops and yet being an honorable man, guilt will stay with him as a bitter reminder of that night.

It will be so interesting if he moves out and leaves Khushi behind because to all intents and purposes she will be an abandoned wife.  Will she try to go with him?  Will he take on her responsibility or will he abandon her to go make a life...

If he takes her with him, I think it will be a test for him because then he is responsible for her.  she also will then have no one but him to teach her about life...possibility that this will bring them closer.  He will in fact mould her into whatever he wants her to be.

On the other hand, I also see as a more feasible scenario that he leaves her behind and is estranged from the family.  In this case, I see her  growing up, maturing and becoming the son and daughter of that house and at some future point if he ever comes back or wants her, she will so kick his butt...I can just imagine the confrontation between a grown Khushi and Arnab.

Edited by Anamika100 - 05 September 2013 at 11:50pm

IPK007

Anony_mous Goldie
Anony_mous
Anony_mous

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

I just read all the four chapters of this story and I want to tell you that you have found yourself a new pestering reader. Best of luck :D

This story is a period drama, my MOST favorite genre and then it is coming of age story of two people, my next fav genre. So all in all I am hooked and am looking forward to more. 

This would be my first time following your work and I am so glad you are writing this piece. I have heard only good things about you :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika100moomin4455IPK007msin

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
the i agree with ur facts dear...
and thnks for the note dear...

IPK007

sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Get your point dear...

Thanks...Smile

IPK007

crazydream IF-Rockerz
crazydream
crazydream

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Finished reading the 4 parts.
I don't know wat to say, how to express
After reading this. Have cum across this
Type of historic concept for first time n
U made me spellbound.

Arnab a Man of principle n high thinking.
His theories are modern which is disliked
By his father.

Arnabji's Khushi. Liked her child like innocence.
Her antics, her way of speaking, her vivid expressions
Are sweet n I like it very much.

Khushi transforming into a woman. Indeed a
Difficult task for a child. Her childhood is being
Snatched away. I hope Arnab tries his best to retain
It. It will be only possible If he lmoves out with her.

Khushi attempts to be a woman. Arnab llaughing
His heart out hearing her answer. She wants a baby !!

Hope u be able to keep Khushi's innocence,
the way she Talks.

Continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasrIPK007

Go to top