Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS (Page 57)

BubblySanaya Goldie
BubblySanaya
BubblySanaya

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Loving this story... your writings are amazing Jenny...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thanks god Arnav didn't do IT.
Really loved the update Jen, especially the conversation between Arnav and Khushi.
My little girl wants to sleep in his room because she wants a baby!!!

Time for answers will come soon,  I hope. 
And also thanks for the note.

Now I can look at this story with another perspective.

IPK007

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
part 4
he DIDN'T do it?
thank God...
else he would have regretted throughout his life...
hope this will be a lesson to him forever...
Khushi is trying to become a woman soon...
and her thinking is still so innocence filled...
cont soon dear...

IPK007

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Just a me across this magnificent story if yours and just loved reading it... It got such a classical touch and appeal to it that I was hooked to it from the start... My grandmother's sisters were all child bride and one of them got married at 12 and died at the age of 13/14 after giving birth to a baby so I can kinda relate to this story as I have heard abt this from my Dadi as well, my Dadi got married when she was 14 just bcz she was the youngest of her siblings otherwise all her other 3 sisters got married when they were just 12 and like thammi my Dadi had the acceptance in her as well that there was nothing wrong in this practice.

Just to come to think of it that at that time when girls absolutely had no knowledge of the intimate relations between a husband and a wife what a shock it wil be for Khushi when Arnab will tell her that to get a baby what they will have to do, secondly what's gonna happen to Khushi when he will leave his parents home, is he gonna take her or leave her hanging in middle of nowhere to bear the brunt if his mother's wrath? Can't wait to read more of this amazing story.

IPK007

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
trust me when I say this. It really won't have made a difference even to me if he had sex with the courtesean, that's what these places are for and the fact that he didn't try to fulfill his desires by forcing his little wife makes the difference. When the girl said she was 13 I was like what an irony he will step back, and he did and didn't diappoint me. (For me a virgin young man of 26 with no experience is not much of a turn on just stating) go ahead with the story and don't think much about the readers. Each reader has her unique way of thinking, what's right for the one may not be right for another and also the vice versa. This is a very unique story and each reader will have a different view.

IPK007

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
after reading the update and ur note, im feeling so bad for misunderstanding and cursing in so much in my last comments:(

well ive loved this update! now im thinking thats quite a huge age gap between arnab and khushi!! 12 years! i think that they are having different priorities in life at this moment! arnab is trying to do wat he deems right for his country and for khushi whereas she is just trying to prove she is no longer a child. 

wondering how love will eventually develop between these 2 completely different human beings! khushi is so naive even in her way of talking. i want arnab to take his time and discover the true khushi!

loved thammi. i personally think she is the only one that truly understands through wat phase of growing up khushi must go through and is readily helping her understand some of the complexities of life!

i couldnt be more grateful to the moon for shining on that girl's face! i think i could not have bear the thought of an unfaithful arnab!

loved the update. was super interesting and really liking the glimpse of how different and complicated things were in the past!

n thank u so much for the note. it truly helped me in understanding some the things which were truly nagging me

IPK007

angel568 Newbie
angel568
angel568

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey jenny it was awsomeeeTongue u expressed arnav's  emotions so nicely its superb & thanks for the pm Big smile

IPK007

arshi_lover1 Senior Member
arshi_lover1
arshi_lover1

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Khushi seems officially psycho! Loved it plzzz continue!

IPK007

Go to top