Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG...That was like the cutest thing. Khushi is so innocent. I'm sure Arnab must have uttered 'WHAT THE...UNBELIEVABLE :)' under his breath before he started laughing. Or maybe 'WHAT THEs' were not uttered during that period :p LOL

I'm loving this story. Thanks for the update and PM Jen :)Edited by leanne_1983 - 10 years ago
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jenny,
I loved the last part of the update the innocent conversation between Khushi and Arnav.. The courtesan part when Arnav goes was sort of dark you know, I had to read twice to understand what happened. I will say his thoughts were jumbled. Thammi and her explanations were ditto old style with their age people mannerisms...well done there, because even now old generation has that style of talking...
manali garg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb...awesome...loved it...update soon...
rumu thumbnail
wow !!!!! superb !!!! 
So she is becoming a woman 😊...and she wants baby...
loved the update very very much...
its really beautiful...

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update...
loved it...
pokemonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just loved the update di
continue soon
u always come up with something new, thu si great ho
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Amazing update!.
Thank god he didn't do it.
Loved khushi's reaction at last...she's still a child.
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awsumm chap so he didn't do that
khushii is so innocent loved it
thanks for pm

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

i want a proper redemption of arnav for going brothel...that para broke my heart..my eyes became moist...i want him to pay...
i know this kind of behaviour was normal back then but its really hard to except ...arnav did that too.
i love that arnav who promised khushi a secure future not this arnav. i hav only loathing for this arnav.
till the last update, i thought he ll go to the brothal but wont step inside it. he ll get some sense. he ll b responsible...but no!!
do arnav has any idea, how much his doing broke my heart????? i m literally crying now!!! that para affected me sooo badly. i cant bliv i started liking THIS arnav????

laughing at khushi's innocence wont work. he has broken his promise. now he HAS to pay...BAS

Jenny...u hav no idea, how much this chapter broke my heart!!! though the baby wala part was funny but i just cant bring myself to like this arnav again.

can plzzz do something so that i can love this arnav again????? he ll suffer...right??? there ll b redemption...right????
i dont want to hate this arnav sooo much but i cant love him either.

i donno if u r planning for a happy ending or sad ending...i want arnav to pay...BAS!

i know m being silly...but I AM WAITING FOR UR ANSWER SOON JENNY...DESPERATLY! :((((

this chapter...touched my heart,...broke my heart...made me cry!
only u can do this jenny...AMAZING UPDATE.
Aab answer de doo😳 can i get a answer soonish...plzzz or else i ll read this chap again n then cry cry n cry buckets :'(

NO OTHER FF affected me sooo much the way this one did😕 hats off...

Hey ! 

Thanks dear for taking an interest in TBWD and for your long , detailed and heartfelt comment. I understand your feelings about the current track in the story :) Thanks for being so emotionally invested in this story. The scene where he goes to the tawaif house to indulge in his most basic desires was disturbing no doubt but very much a reality of those days. Those were the days when there was no dating, open relationships with people of the opp sex were frowned upon and men like Arnab who were married to 13-14 year olds had three choices..First.. to just force their wives to grow up..by having intercourse with them(commonest scenario...almost all of our great grandmoms were probabaly married off at this age and had kids soon after). Second, wait for their wives to grow up but succumb to their desires by visiting these places (second commonest scenario...which would have been the case in this story too, if Arnab hadn't discoved the age of the person he was about to have sex with)... Or the third scenario, which my idealistic mind (and yours) wishes had happened all the time...Arnab curbing his desires and waiting for his wife to grow up a little...

In this story...Arnab will  fall  somewhere in the category between 2. and 3...because like I had always maintained that he wasn't a typical young man of his times. But he wasn't perfect either..:) He succumbed to temptation but wasn't at peace with his decision.. and when he was saved just in time..(from being unfaithful to Khushi), he was relieved. This relief is what makes him different from his contemporaries..:)

Hope this helped..:)
Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago