Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS (Page 149)

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Khushi's dhak dhak started... wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Brilliant update
Loved it
Awww khushi is so cute
Continue soon
Thanx for the pm

IPK007

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Lovely update jenny...
What kind of thought was that... Feeling relieved that she died wearing some red bangles...??.. no one seems to think abt the fact that she was a little kid who died with even starting to know what life is...
I love the. Way arnav thinks...also cant blame him for not feeling anything emotional when his so called. Wife died...
Khushi...she so cute innocent...thank god ...he saw the hanky... Otherwise. She would have got hurt again...seems like arnav is having difficulty to keep his hands of her...but i loved that. Kiss...her womanly intincts are peeping in at times...and poor girl is not even understandng that...
Would love to know arnav's thoughts jenny...
Oh...no..pranab...boy...u to have started feelngs...hope someone. Will put light into his head...cant blame him too...he is also just a little boy...hope he also wont get hurt...

Yes..jenny... Was expectng the teaser... But its alrght... Enjoyed this update...loved it...waiting for thenext update...

IPK007

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Mindblowing Jenny.. This one was a beautiful update.

Loved the slowly developing realtionship between Arnab & Khushi. Khushi's first stirrings of awareness and response to her husband's physical proximity and touch. That little encounter between them  was ohh so sweet.

Arnav first angry, since he suspected his mother's/granny's intervention and then suddely softening seeing her scared face and then the hanky she so caringly embroidered for him.

Jenny, while i love your characterisation of the child bride khushi, I simple am in awe of the way you have sketched Arnab's character. Noble minded, compassionate, thoughful, idealistic with a fiercely independent streak. And his moral values are right in place. He has never been a hypocrite. He abhored men who saw a woman in a child. It was precisely this which had made him lash at khushi when she ventured to share his room at the insistence of his mother and granny. It was his own reaction to her, his awareness of her blossoming youth even as  she was mentally just a innocent child totally ignorant of the relationship between a woman and her husband.  

And he has the ability to stand for his morals. Who else could have been able to withdraw from the throes of desire, the way arnav did on that illfated night when he discovereed that the coutesan he was about to bed was, but a child ??

And yet the most endearing quality about Arnab is that he can be incredibly patient, the way he is with his child bride. Very soon we are going to see the lover in him, I hope. He is inexplicably drawn to her, he is amused by her, her innocence , straight forwardness and naivity endears her to him. But beyond all this, I believe his heart is nurturing a deep and profound feeling for her which will soon take the form of a love so intense, it may take him by surprise.

Jenny, I loved this update for several other reasons. First you gave us an insight into Arnab's first marriage and his non existent realtionship with his first wife, who sadly passed away before she could be united with him.

So Arnab is all Khushi's, hers to love and adore and cherish. Khushi, his little child bride, who he is so patiently waiting for to grow, is going to be the love of his life. Besides this, the other reason why I loved this update was the presnece of dhak dhak...Khushi's  thoughts of overeating causing the dhak dhak...Arnab snaking his arm round khushi's tiny waist, Arnab flicking Khushi's nose. All these reminders of our Arshi...gave me goosebumps...Thanks Jenny for reviving those lovely memories...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipktouchIPK007

ipktouch IF-Dazzler
ipktouch
ipktouch

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
nice n wonderful n superb update..i lyk this kushi who is behaving childish n there is no attitude and no dignified nature in her..evrythng we cud see is pure innocence n expecting appreciation from her hubby..and her hubby is becoming lovey dovey with her coz he can see her kind n sincerity n affection on him...and he had created dhak dhak in her..sooo she is going to experience rabba ve n dhak dhak more often..its happy to see that Arnab has given some space in his heart for kushi n he is slowly melting towards her besides his disturbed lyf..on the otherhand i wonder what Pranab is going through..hope he shudnt be a hurdle for arshi..he must be thinking of his wife i suppose..waiting for the next..

IPK007

arushiashvik IF-Rockerz
arushiashvik
arushiashvik

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Lovely update

IPK007

musax007 Goldie
musax007
musax007

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

Res
~Edit~

Jen theres so much I have to say, I don't know where to start. But let me begin with Khushi's sister. What life, and what death? Deprived of a childhood, given away to a stranger at such a young age, and isn't even remembered or missed for any more than a week after her death. Was married but has never known love? And you cannot even blame her husband for it, how is a hot blooded teenager to understand what it is to be married? What it is to be a husband? Its just so unfortunate.. so much time and so many lives wasted in this manner. Just makes me sigh. Same with Pranab, I cannot blame him for not caring for his wife but nurturing feelings for Khushi, but that does make me sad for Pranab's bride. Where does this leave that poor child? 

But this time around, Arnab is trying his best to do the right thing, as he understands better now. That is truly commendable. And I love how Khushi is slowly but surely becoming more of a woman now... she is also experiencing the first buds of love and attraction, and that coupled with her child-like affection and adoration for Arnav makes it so heart-warming. She does live up to her name, spreads joy wherever she goes. 

So Arnab does plan to take her with him when he moves out! Can't wait for that! But I worry how Khushi adjust to living without the rest of the family, when Arnab is busy at work all day long. But that I guess will happen sometime in future, let me not worry about it now. For now I will bask in the joy of the love that is making its way into the relationship between Arnab and Khushi. Loved the whole scene where she gives him the handkerchief, I think I was smiling as brightly as Khushi Big smile Amazing update, Jenny.

And now I am waiting for the next one already, especially the bit in the teaser Smile

IPK007

sana27 Senior Member
sana27
sana27

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
awsome update...

Edited by sana27 - 19 September 2013 at 4:07am

IPK007

Go to top