Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS (Page 142)

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

It's a superb update... wow. That was so cute of Khushi to make a hanky for Arnav. That's "Innocent love". She really wanted a lot of appreciation form Arnab. And she made sure to let him know about it. Arnab thanked her nicely :-). The emotions they went through when he hugged and kissed her were awesomely written. Fantastic yaar... Khushi's little heart beating so fast... may be because of Acidity and Dhak Dhak :-)

It was a relief he does not want to leave Khushi when he moves out of his house. He wants to wait until he gets a job. That was very thoughtful.

I know you have written a long update. Your writing style is so nice, even the long chapters feel so small and want to read more and more. Hey, please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Oh my my. Are we in trouble. So when Arnav held her, I was like no don't or you'll hate yourself tomorrow. But if course, he is very mature and responsible. My biggest fear at one point was that he would move out of the house and leave Khushi in his dad's house, since he wouldn't have been able to give her a comfortable home. I'm glad he has reconsidered keeping her in mind.And she has FINALLY noticed him properly, or rather , noticed that she reacts to his presence. Poor Pranab though. Is he even aware that he's married? 

IPK007

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
so the rabba veh's have begun. What I'm loving the most is that both Arnab and Khushi have a life of their own. But, they both never forget the fact that they are married. Khushi being the wife does small things like making embroidery on hankercheif to please her husband. Whereas Arnab also realizes his responsibility as a husband. He is looking of a proper place where Khushi can stay with him. If it had been the old Arnab he would have moved of his father's house long back without thinking of the consequences and where he would land. But, that's not the case now, Khushi is like another parameter that he has added to his life which is guarding the decisions that he is making for his future.

I must add Khushi's in-laws are really good, she is allowed the previlege of getting education. But, I'm also apprehensive about the feelings Pranab is harboring for Khushi lest it may snatch away this privilege from from her. But, I hope with my heart that if anything of this sort happens Arnab supports his wife.

Eagerly waiting for the next update as always.

IPK007

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
khushi ko choro mera heart beat increased .. Big smile

a long cheek kiss .. Dancing

IPK007

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
awww khushi's first dhak dhak
thanks for the pm

IPK007

imran78 Goldie
imran78
imran78

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...

I found it sad to read that children were married at the time at such a young age, where they have not even begun to understand the meaning of marriage. But at the time it was common,nevertheless, it is beyond my comprehension. 

I loved the Arshi moment,there is starting something wonderful.

And Pranab...poor guy.. starts harboring feelings for khushi...i hope i wont create any problems between the brother in future..

Eagerly waiting for the next update

IPK007

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
A cute update.

IPK007

PhoenixTears IF-Dazzler
PhoenixTears
PhoenixTears

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Jenny as usual, brilliantly written and loved the Arnab-Khushi convo, never expected a rabba way this soon but it was too adorable and lovely. It was quite surprising to read that Pranab is already married and Arnab was married to Khushi's elder sister before. There Khushi innocent child brain was trying its best to figure out the reason of fasten heart beats and on the other side, Pranab was busy in dreaming. Wondering what Arnab must be thinking after his little display of affection. Superb chapter ClapClapClap

IPK007

Go to top