Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i loved it
add me in ur buddy list
do pm me
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved this update.   It was a very poignant, sweet, touching and romantic update.  The gentle kiss on the cheek just made my day...Khushi's first kiss from her husband...yay!  Her evaluation of her racing heart was the cutest, most adorable post mortem I have ever seen.  

You described Khushi's slow, hesitant steps into maturity and tender delicate feelings so well...her intense labor of love, the embroidered handkerchief which she is so painstakingly embroidering...and regressing back nto her optimistic child phase where she concludes that its okay if it's not perfect because it is after all just going to be used to wipe the nose...lol.  Also loved her day dream of him praising her embroidery...lol...specially the part where he compares her to his mother...she is sooo cute...her dreams are all woven around him.  

I am simply ecstatic tht in this update we now see Arnab too being affected by her and fighting to control his attraction and yet saying 'Thank you' for the present in such a bemused adorable manner.  He curbed his impulses and treated her so gently and sweetly.  

Best of all for me was his concern when he reflects on the group meeting he went to and their motto on violence, about his family, his Khushi and his resolve to move after he becomes a doctor so Khushi does not have to stay in any bad place...so he is thinking of taking her with him...you have no idea how happy this made me. 
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
loveandluck thumbnail
Aww, he cares for her too. How cute. Who is Pranab married to? This update was good, arnavs mother isn't very nice but oh well. I like how you wrote about arnavs concern for his family and khushi :) and khushi is so cute when she is looking at her handkerchief and seeing if it is alright.
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update !!
Sorry for not commenting regularly :(

Dhak dhak acidity awesome!!
I felt bad for Khushis sister though :(
manikka thumbnail
arnav had planned to take khushi with him...i think its better for all of them as prnab's attraction seems to be increasing day by day...so if khushi is away frm him its good...
this was a awesome part...khushi is slowly falling for arnab...but unable to understand the feeling she has with him...
loved it...

orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ

I loved this improvement in Arnav and Khushi's relation.πŸ‘ For the first time Arnav kissed Khushi.☺️ I feel this is the beginning of deep love between Arnav and Khushi.❀️

Thanks dear for informing about Arshi's past.

I hope Arnav takes Khushi with him.

Please dear update.

Edited by orchids8888 - 10 years ago
BubblySanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an amazing part...i just LOVED it.
this is the first time so far in this story that Arnav has listened to his heart.
superb
and i loved Khushi's reaction.
this reminds me of the first kiss near the pool (in the show i meant)

And Pranab...he is certainly falling for Khushi.
And as expected Khushi is all occupied with Arnav's thoughts.

I just hope Pranab's feelings will not create any problems between Khushi and Arnav.

BlueAngel20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Another superb update Jenny di
I thought Pranab was unmarried here and will get married after he turns 15-16 years old but he is already married to a girl of 6 years.

Pranab told Khushi that he is going to fly kite in the terrace and asked will she accompany him?? but Khushi absent mindedly told no. Pranab was hurt

Arnab was married to Khushi's sister but she died due to chicken pox. Poor child and then 10 years old Khushi was married to 23 years old Arnab " HOW RUDE..!!! "

Khushi made embroidery in handkerchief for Arnab and wrote " A " as his name starts with A.

Khushi felt asleep while waiting for him and Arnab thought that his mum or thammi has send her here.

Arnab was happy when Khushi gifted him the handkerchief and I " LOVED " the special moments between Arnab and Khushi   

Arnav kissed Khushi awiiieee 

Khushi felt she is anaemic. She is such a child. My baby

and last Jenny di the the hint about Pranab you gave is making my heart stop a beat.

Jenny di update soon am eagerly waiting 😊 
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really loved arnab & khushi's cute romantic moment..
pranab's attraction towards khushi is natural..
update soon
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God the Rabba Vey happened at the end of the story otherwise I would have been left with this huge lump in my throat that refused to go after reading about Khushi's sister's death...and how it was considered a blessing those days to die with those red and white bangles adorning a girl's wrists. As expected Pranab is married too! 
The story revolves around Arnab and Khushi but you have very easily established all the other characters too so effectively and that is the sign of good storytelling!!!