Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I completely forgot abt the teaser while reading the update...such an amazing update it was!

Haila!!!! prnab is also marrird!!! sigh...m not liking pranab's emotion!!!

Arnav n khushi has grown a frindly bond...m lovin it :)

aww...khushi made a handkerchief for arnav...thats sooo cute!

aparna...typical mother in law! felt bad fpr payal n thammi...during that time life of a widow was very hard:(

now the OMG wala part!!!
omg...Omg...OMG!!!!!! Arnav pulled khushi n then kissed her cheek!!!thats sooo romantic...loved how armav is handling the situation.it ll take some time for khushi to figure out whats really happening wid herπŸ˜‰

i hav a feeling something bad is coming!!

awsome updateπŸ˜ƒ
eagerly waiting for the teaser part...
aashizin thumbnail
woww superb upd u penned down wonderfully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved how khushi made attempt to take interest in making something for her husband n arnab appreciated it , loved new feelings of arnab n khushi , do upd soon n thanks for pm πŸ˜³
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav kissed her 😳
loved update
continue soon
ritum thumbnail
lovely update...loved it...
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Jen. Loved it. Enjoyed the ArShi scenes. OMG...This was the first time Arnab acted on impulse. It was such a sweet scene. And Khushi's 1st Dhak Dhak...awww...After anemia, I think Khushi will consider acidity as another cause of her Dhak Dhak. LOL...Felt sorry for Pranab. Unrequited love is very hard. I just hope he doesn't turn into someone bad who believes ''Everything is fair in Love and War". Thanks for the PM. Enjoyed this chapter.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a fabulously written update... Arnab is a true gentleman that he is controlling himself so much, although Khushi in her innocence doesn't make it easy for him... Pranab on the other hand is treading on the very dangerous path and more than him I am scared for Khushi bcz the whole blame will come on her.
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arnab is finally warming up to khushi!!! I'm sooo glad!!! I guess khushi is finally turning into a woman slowly as she is starting to get unfamiliar feelings. Please continue soon, I'm loving it!
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arnab is finally warming up to khushi!!! I'm sooo glad!!! I guess khushi is finally turning into a woman slowly as she is starting to get unfamiliar feelings. Please continue soon, I'm loving it! Thanks for the PM
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Arnab is attracted to khushi...I am happy that it is not obligation to him...loved it 
MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jenny u got to b kiddin me...Like it???? man i L.O.V.E.D it
superlative ...arnab is so understandin wel hes keep his desires in check he doesnt wanna hurt her or scare her which probably was very less amongst men in dat era .. male alwas didnt care abt d oder gender dey felt it was dere Right ... but here Arnab is unique ...
Dat was d best THANK YOU i guess so khushi has started sufferin frm DHAK DHAK N ACCIDITY πŸ˜‰
n omg m not lykin dis Prnab dude he scares me y do i alwas imagine dis Pranab as Shyam ... hope hes not dat creepy
cntnu sun n thanx for d pm