The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
that was a so sweet jen...
first love feeling for khushi... i liked the way her thoughts were going... first she thought having more food cause her heart beat faster... third piece of sandesh...lolz... okay then she must be anemic cause her friend got fast heart beat and she was anemic... poor khushi i am waiting for her to realise her actual feeling...
Arnab... strong with his belief and value... but do want to give in to his feeling towards her... that hanky giving scene was really beautiful.
so he is planning to take her with him thats really nice.
the past was not very pleasant for them neither Arnav nor his first wife and even not for khushi.
now also pranab he is already married to someone and here started feeling for his sister in law...
nice updates jen will wait for next thanks :D

I love it as usual koz it always well written & describe

thanks for pm & want to read more
I can really see a lot of maturity in khushi - she is really GROWING up -
loved the update to the core jenny

Like all your Arshi FFs, this one too is a classic! You are simply the best Jenny! I hope more & more people come to know about your Arshi FFs & become your fans!
This is wonderful! You have captured the essence of that time in Calcutta, before independent India beautifully! I love period stories...they have a certain charm...your story is like that...it has a certain charm...it takes the reader back to those times...
Thnx for d pm
Beautiful.

Its such a sweet story beautifully written.
Khushi must be such a cute adorable 13yr old.
She's tryin so much so her husband Arnav babu would like her.
She made an A with embroidery on a  handkerchief jus for him.
Arnav also is so amused n now smitten by khushi's innocence.
He thnked her n then again looked at her n cudnt take his eyes off her n kissed her on the cheek.
Poor khushi thinks why she gets dhak dhak n thinks it anemia.
Arnav is also thinking practically now n keeping khushi in mind while making his decisions reg his job n house.

Beautiful Rabba vey moment between Khushi and Arnab! Here I dont think and about their age different because the time and world is different back then. Just thinking that they are husband and wife. A husband who starting to feel more and more for his wife but still want to do the right thing for her. Her happiness and safety comes first for him. Arnab want Khushi to grow but with Khushi growing up to a beautiful girl even his desire and love is growing, but which will lead? Will
Arnab able to wait few more years?
Khushi finally stating to feeling something for her Arnab. Her little Hart is doing a dance every time he comes near. Soon she will understand why!
Should I be happy that Pranab is married or that he will break a little Hart with his if his unknown feeling for Khushi grows?
Khushi n her diagnosis!!!!! Loved d innocence!!!!
Pranab is also married thats s relief thank god
Hayyyeee arnab n khushi will always love them
So arnav started to accept khusi as wife and pranayama also likes khusi