Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 86

akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was awsm! really really awsm!
i loved it!
i read the whole part with a amused smile! and ri8 now i can feel the feeling that u feel after reading a wonderful witting!!!!
thank u so much!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Sheesh!! My heart's beating like it was my cheek Arnab kissed! ðŸ˜†
Wonderful, wonderful update! Yes, she is much younger. Yes, he has his reservations, but some things are just inevitable. And of course, a pleasure to read. ;)

Oh, oh poor Pranab. Beginnings of heart-ache already?
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😃
Just love the way this story is moving ... 
it was sad reading how Arnab was married to Khushi's elder sister who did not live 
long enough to see much of life as she lost her life at a very tender age ... compelling 
the families to marry the young Khushi to Arnab ... child marriages were so much in practise 
those days as we saw that Pranab too was married off at such a young age to an 
even younger girl ... 

But seeing Arnab with Khushi in this update left me happy and with a  very satisfied feeling ... 
at least he is not being like the usual men of those days compelling their child brides to 
accept the unwanted attention of their husbands making them grow up overnight ... 
he is giving her time to grow up naturally and become aware of him as a man ... 
Loved the first Rabba Vey between the two ... it was adorable ... 

Thank you Jenny ... 
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG, First time positive response from Arnab towards kushi...

Beautiful Update.
A_BA thumbnail
I'm so glad you gave us a little background on Arnav's previous marriage to Khushi's sister, and also made it known that Pranab is married (that kind of changes somethings). Also, it helps me that you reminded us everyone's ages (I tend to forget at times!)

I really love this transition from Khushi from this young, naive, innocent child bride into someone who is still in the maturing processing; she continues to have some childish behavior, but she is kind of growing up. Instead of flying kites with Pranab, she chooses to make the handkerchief for her husband, hoping that it will please him. I just love the part when she is imaging Arnab's reaction to her giving him her gift. It's a simple dream, but very meaningful.

Arnab being involved in this group is kind of scaring me. I have a feeling that once his new friends find out he has a child bride, they will try to impart their views on him, and make him feel even more guilty about it. I would really hate for Khushi to get caught up in that, as she's in this predicament with no fault of her her own. I am happy to know that Arnav plans on moving to a decent place keeping Khushi in mind.

Arnab's reaction to finding Khushi's present pleasantly surprised me. I know he isn't a harsh man but I thought he would be annoyed after a long night out and finding her in his room. Instead, he totally surprised me with his tender act of appreciation (the kiss and her reaction was too sweet😊). And I absolutely love the way you wrote about Khushi's dhak dhak's afterwards...poor girl has no idea what has hit her!

I won't lie, the Pranab situation is still scaring me.

Jenny, your detailing of 1920's Calcutta seems so realistic to me; I absolutely love reading about it from a historical standpoint.

Really can't wait to see how you take this story forward.

romaisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...I loved it...it was tooo good...awesome it was very romantic...finally he kissed her though it was on cheek but I still find it very very romantic...lovely update. ..cant wait for next update:)
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha such a cute awesome update . Arshi first kiss was so beautiful. So Arnav is now in track poor kid is still to go on. And no no pranab don't create a problem boy. And ya teaser part I was excited for it. Hope u soon update the next part.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
both the parties are in a dilemma - arnav because he knows and khushi because is completely unaware
another feather in ur cap jenny
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.liked the Arnab baby steps in this marriage.hope Pranab's dream doesn't affect Khushi's relationship with Arnab.Thanks for the PM.
luckygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful story so far...can't wait to read ahead