The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow that was such a powerful update
So Arnav went to the brothal n the dancer he was bedding was younger than khushi ????
Poor khushi again she was subject to his anger
Oh ho looks like he didn't like the fact she was avoiding him
Loved how he is slowly warming to her
So now he is willing to love her but is going to wait till she becomes a women
Aww how sweet Pranab is slowly having feelings for her
What will happen will he confess???? How will khushi feel, happy ????What if Arnab finds out how will he react ???will he be jealous n posessive or will he be happy ???? When will he start to see her beauty????
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
Awesome up-date...BEAUTIFUL...!!!!
I love the fact that He has started to at least talk to her...trying to understand her...liking her and waiting for her...!!! ðŸ˜³ 

I have always feard Pranab is falling for Khushi...and I have always knew she is the first woman who will make him realize attraction for the other sex...Can't wait for the next up-date...!!! ðŸ˜Š
Awesome jenny !! 😆
thank u for pm 😳
update soon wa 😆
Jenny! Another fabulous update! 
Arnav and Khushi are getting closer, much closer and this early. It was a sight to see! Arnav is subtly trying to make Khushi happy, despite her constant questioning about liking her. 

He did not have to make Khushi listen to that poem, he could have just let her read it. Yet, he thought she would appreciate it more if she hears it. When Khushi was holding Arnav's hand, he did not create a fuss. And that scene where he admits of liking her and is willing to wait for her, was really touching. Very rarely did we see such men at that time. Who knows maybe some did exist... 
superb superb superb update dear, wwonderful...
ur a brilliant writer, i always love reading ur updates
Jenny, sweetie...I finally caught up with this story...what a lovely concept...what lovely visualization...waiting eagerly for the next update!

Hi Jenny,

Sorry, I couldn't comment on the previous chapter.

It was a lovely update, a positive one and a promise of new beginnings for Arnab, Khushi as well as Prnab too may be?

You know the best thing about this story is the effort you put for setting the mood and mind of readers to pre-freedom days and the detailing, it's commendable. I easily get transported into that era when reading the story.

Arnab indeed is wise and noble and so not like his father. I am glad that he is not pushing Khushi away and is now tuned to her little heart and her emotions. He is being careful not to hurt her and at the same time tell her things that are beyond her age. The best thing he now wants to be patient and wait for this little girl to grow up into a woman. I am sure in Khushi's journey of being a woman and a true wife to Arnab he will play an important role.

I think it's natural for Pranab to see in a different light and may be feel differently about her. It will be interesting to see when those feelings come to forefront how things will be played out and how Khushi will react. 

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
This story is so amazing. Read all the five chapter together...but i wish i could read the whole story...it was so mesmerizing...it was a torture to stop at this juncture in the story.

The way this story is developing...
Arnav's character. His morals. His thoughts. His wish to do something for country, so typical of so many youth of that time.
his relation with his father, mother and Thammi. his involvement with Freedom movement.

change of emotions...the way he first thought about her as a child...and the change, how he was getting used to her. how he started seeing a woman in her. But how she is still a child at heart

How Khushi's character is so stubborn. so strong. how she went to Thammi...when he throws her out of his room...she went straight to Thammi to be a woman, instead of giving up. she waited for him till late in the night. She wants to be liked by him.But in all this she is not attracted to him...can you believe it...he is attracted to her in a way that he went to red light area of the city and she goes and hugs him, saying she is glad he is alright...
she cries if he says he does not like her, even in joke.  but she can't see and understands his actions.
She followed Thammi's directions, and it did gave her some result...

but the way Arnav said...he is saving her childhood from HIM...

he is ready to wait for her to grow up...

I knew her friendship with Pranab was going to bring some twist.
I have my fingers crossed please do not make Arnav jealous or misunderstand her...and please do not make Pranab get in to middle of this...please.

please please update soon...i am so hooked to this one...

you write so great...it is really amazing

beautiful update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
Pranab is falling for Khushi...
I love the way you described Arnav's feeling...

And i love this twist so much.

Now it will be easier for Arnav to recognize his love for her.

But it's sad that it is Arnav's brother who is falling for her...