The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago

Where did the Pranab angle came in from??? Having cried out that aloud, that was a freaking master stroke. So many possibilities open up with this twist.

I loved the subtle way that you portrayed Arnab's feelings, his thoughts and his musings throughout the update. Like a mature man would think while dealing with a child. A child who wants to force herself to grow up, as soon as possible, because she thinks that is the key to her acceptance in her husband's room and his heart.

Arnab is right, childishness has nothing to do with age. It's state of mind. So will he accept that the female he is married to is not the serious docile type and whether he waits for a year or five, she will stay the same (incase her personality is not curbed)? 

Also in those days even the most idealistic people have ideals different than what we have today in this age. Social norms were different. Definition of a good husband was different.

I am looking forward to how would Arnab react towards Pranab angle, being THE husband and THE eldest son of the house? And HOW long will he wait before claiming HIS wife?

Update soon :) 

Edited by Anony_mous - 10 years ago
i did anticipate something like this- pranab falling for khushi..after all, what's a story w/o some drama...:-D... Is pranab's admiration for Khushi simply admiration, respect, or lust or love? if it's love, his heartbreak would be collateral damage in this love story... :-(
ab ayega asli mazaa... the love story has begun, i presume?
With every update i fall in love with this story a little more..
Rabindranath Tegore has a special place in every bengali's heart..rabindra sangeet has a special dance form..the song u used here is very close to my heart..its the first song in which me & my sister performed on Rabindranath Tegore's birthday in our school program..
That sketch of Calcutta was sooo beautiful.. <3
N the update bought us a new nadan parinda in the form of Pranab..i just hope he knws wht having a tinny bit of feelngs for his brothers wife can lead too..
I hope he understands the gravity of the situation he is leading himself into..
But  y y y this pranab noww :( :( :( Now, whn arnab has finally.admitted he likes his wife..whn he's finally taking sme kind of initiatives.. 
Bt i cnt blaim pranab to for  wht he's feeling for khushi.. She's just soo sooo adorable.. its hard nt to fall for her <3 
Bt m scared thinkng wht arnab might do abt it.. i just hope he doesn't give up.. 

eagerly waiting to knw what happens further..

Thanks for this beautiful update diii <3
loved the update Jenny 
beautifully written as always
Oh no Pranab is falling for Khushi 
eagerly waiting for the nxt part
thanks for the PM
Mind blowing update
Loved it
Arnav has started to like khushi he will wait for her to be a women
But please don't let khushi love pranab
You know jen to read something that is this pure with unadultrated innocence and at the same time thought provoking is hard to find! Also you make it a point it does not go overboard where one feels this is sick and impossible!

Loved how her life is centered around his and he has realized it and is looking forward to live with it!

Hmm a another year has passed! She's grown up!

And pranab has started a liking towards her? Its gonna be interesting!

Cheers
nice prt.i think both arnav and pranav will fall for khushi.who will be khushis  choice?what will happen when arnav came tl know about pranavs feeling?likef this innocent kjushi
Updated my comment page 81 ðŸ˜Š
i need som time b4 i gather my thots...simply bcoz the end part is disturbing..shud i b worried jenny..???