Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely loved the scene in the library...πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ
Arnav  is ready to wait for her...Her happiness has become important to him 😳
Can't wait for the next update
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny , yeh kya twist hai? Already khushi is facing hurdles to ha felted by Arnav , now Arnav is somewhat melting, yeh Pranab agar falls for khushi, for to culcutta Ki hugli hi bachaye!
:)
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was brillent chapter.πŸ‘
No words can describe how beautifully you write. I am not that good with words to tell you are sure an intelligent writer. And I am glad that I got to know about you and your stories and reading them.
My mother was also got married at the age of 13 but she came to live with my father after she completed her 12th standard. She continue her studies after that also and now she will retire in few years as a head teacher of a school. She use to tell me how at that time girls got marry in young age and why. How they felt at that time.
How you are showing the changes of Khushi and her child mind, how arnav is seeing her supporting her and try help her grow naturally is really very wonderful. Today's chapter is showing how he will see this aspect in different way and help her in a natural way without hurting Khushi.
Their relation is growing beautifully. I always look forward to your updates. 
Thanks for beautiful update and pm.
Edited by archnahardik123 - 10 years ago
Childhood lies in a state of mind not in numbers..
 πŸ‘.. So well said
What an incredibly well written mature update.. I loved it..
Pranav is growing up... 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Pranab is falling in love with khushi 

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PLEASE DO NOT LET ARNAV GIVE KHUSHI UP TO HIS BROTHER SHE IS HIS WIFE AND HE IS NOT GOD TO MAKE DECISION FOR HER LIFE AND PURAB DOES HE NOT KNOW KHUSHI IS HIS SISTER IN LAW WHAT WRONG WITH HIM THANKS FOR THE PM
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally the update..
amazing update jenny...πŸ‘πŸ‘
glad dat arnav decide to wait for her little bride to b grown up to take der relationship to next level..

happy 2 see dat da relation between arshi gradully improving...hope arshi fell in love soon...
oh no.. kahani me twist.. pranab was attracted to khushi nd falling for her..i hope dis nt leads to any complications in already complicated relation of arshi..nd plzz dnt let arnav to think that pranab was way better dan him for khushi...finger crossed..

love every bit of da update..beautifully potrayed...loved it
egarly waiting 4 da nxt..
continue soon😊

cheriebinny thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perhaps when arnav will notice pranav's feelings for khushi then he will consider his own feelings
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved itt
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have described Arnab's emotions and his point of view regarding his young child like wife very very wonderfully ... he the mature adult would have to hold his horses and wait for his bride to grow up... he would wait for and it would be wonderfully to fall in love with her ...he is very carefull in answering her cuz whatever he says to her would affect her young mind a lot ... She mends her ways according to his likes ...
Pranab ,... they ate both same age and spent a lot of time with each other so it's very natural for him to feel attracted toward his bahudi ... but I just hope it don't create any problem between the couple ...
Ohhh boy growing up is indeed very hard