The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Arnav has decided to wait for Khushi to grow up and he likes this child a lot and will be ready to love the woman she is going to be and whose glimpse he can see from time to time. He wants to see her smile and her happiness means a lot to him as he has just realised.
Pranab has started to notice and may be getting attracted that Khushi is growing up and it was bound to happen, at his age when thrown in a company of a young girl on a daily basis he was going to start feeling things which he has never felt before.. what complications this is going to cause remains to be seen.
Awesome chapter Jenny.. I absolutely adore this story as I can't seems to comprehend the complexities of age gap between the married couples..the different level of maturity level between them and how they will make it work and come together against all odds.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.
Beautiful update...
i love arnav khushi sweet moment..
so now pranab is also der who seems to get attracted 2ward growing khushi...
m eager to know what gonna be come next..
Thanks for the PM
Beautiful Chapter
Liked Arnab spending a little time with Khushi
Hope he spends more time with her.
Pranab...adolescence creeping in...hope he stays a friend.
Arnab...jealousy and possessiveness about to appear.
Looking forward for the next chapter.

Have a good weekend.
This story somehow reminds me of Rabindranath Tagore and his relationship with his sister-in-law, Kadambari Devi. She came into their household as  a child bride and soon developed a deep friendship with the bard. Pranab-Khuhsi's relationship in this chapter somehow reminded me of them. But it is a little surprising that Khushi is completely oblivious to her feminine side while a similar aged Pranab feels a forbidden attraction towards his sister-in-law. 
I'm glad to see that Arnav has acknowledged that he wants to keep this marriage intact when Khushi gets older

I think Arnav might notice the way Pranab is around Khushi, she is a little naive to see it but I hope Arnav doesn't feel guilty and then let Khushi go because he thinks its the right thing to do
I like the sensitivity that a much older Arnav is showing towards the young child bride. The friendship between Pranab and Khushi is so natural, they are growing up together.
That was cute!
Bt the sign of pranab's feeling fr khushi...i hope that dsnt creat any prblm in future .
Aww Loved Arnav and Khushi's part.
Oh hell now pranab is having feelings for her.
Loved it
Aww bless her, Khushi is such a sweetheart! Arnav is right that she does hang on to his every word and what he says, his approval, his attitutude, everything matters too much to her for her to let any of it go unnoticed...and Arnab realizing this knows that he cant just say or do anything around her because of how it would affect her...
Its good to see that at least he aknowldges that yes, she is still young but he he still likes her and he is willing to wait for her to discover herself as she grows..

Uh oh pranab poor lad! I hope he doesnt see too much into this feeling for khushi! Khushi could be his first crush but i wouldn't want her to be his first heartache :( But he is still young just as Khushi is, so I think he shouldn't have too much of an issue with this...
lovely update...

the arhi moment was beautiful...

but.. whats with pranab now??? he knows she is his bhabhi.. doesnt he?? how can he FALL for HER...😕😲

no no.. please dont make him bad... let their friendship remain beautiful...

thanks for pm jenny..

please continue soon..