Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
No way!!! Please don't tell me that Pranab is falling for khushi. Nooo!!!! Finally arnav is accepting khushi slowly and he has even become ready to wait for her. If he finds out pranab's feelings for khushi, he might even sacrifice his own feelings thinking of the similar ages of khushi and pranab. I really hope arnav fights for his love if he does find out. I love the arnav in this chapter, who is more considerate and empathetic. I really hope that arnav remains like this and spends more time with khushi. Again a wonderful update and can't wait for the next chapter.
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Uh Ouh!! where is it all going now?!?! :D
Pranab into the scene now?!? *shucks* :D
And here i was planning a leap .. with separation offcourse and when they come face to face later it would be bewitching experience for him.. and blah blah blah! 
Oh my head is swaying thinking abt the possible scenario(s) now! :)

Very well then! if thats the case then lets see what our Arnab has to say when he realizes this! :D
So Khushi is now 15? ouh dear! still a long time to go for a reasonable relation! :)

Bring it on Jenny! Waiting to see how this turns out! 

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My grandmother told me she also got married when she was 14 years old...I am talking about punjab...but  parents never send their daughters to their in- law house until they turned 16...now khushi is already in her in-law house if her husband was normal man he would have stared his relationship with her every thing would have been fine...because Arnav wanted her to grow up and he also got a brother of  same age khushi it is natural that pranab will feel more close to khushi may be not khushi as much as she knows that she is married to arnab
but this attraction of pranab can cause problem for khushi,because blame always goes on woman...loving the story
akankha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its an wonderful update... i loved every part of it. Khushi's innocence, Arnav's thinking liking about her...all the things!
thank u for writing such beautiful updt.
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
so both brothers starting to like her
very nice 

sankadevi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So I'm just wondering, but wouldn't Pranab also be betrothed by this point? But noo! It's just attraction, I'm hoping! I'm so glad that Arnab has finally begun to like Khushi to a point where he knows that he can and will wait for her-that's so sweet! And I'm equally happy to know that Khushi reciprocates, whether she knows it or not in the way that his approval means everything, while his refusal crushes her <3 And it was soo sweet of him to show her the gramophone and the song that she had been reading! Really puts things into perspective in this chapter if you ask me! Reading, while you can still feel, is different from listening where you are immersed in the experience, and that's the slow transition that their love is making! Ughhh, beautiful!
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beaaautifull...
Imply beaaautiful jennny..
Rnav and Khushi really share a unique ansd pricelesss relation..the fact tat hes ready to wait for hr...haaaye :')
And pranab ..shittt man..pls dnt let him fall for Khushi and complicate things..
MehreenAli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written update Jenny and yes please update it soon... I wish parnab does not create a fuss b/w our lovy dovy couple... TC...😊
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jen edited my comments here ðŸ˜Š