Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just come across to ur story and read all the chapters in one go , awosome story , written exceptionally well , ur one of the genius writters of IF , no doubt about that , in ur story my personal favorite is child women Khushi , really like Arnav and khushis conversation about BaBY , i have a request dear writter , i know that Arnav wants to move out , when he is done with his studies , I don't want him to leave Khushi behind , I understand that Khushi is just 14 , years old and she will b 15 or 16 years old at the time of Arnav's moving , but he have to understand that she is his wife , his responsibility , doesn't matter how young she is , impatiently waiting for the next partEdited by samirao - 10 years ago
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this ff reminds me of balika badhu movie
hope arnab treats khushi with love
don't see a reason of treating her harsh
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IPK007

Almost all of your questions will be answered in the coming updates either in the form of flashbacks or conversations between Arnav and Khushi.. :) 
Arnav's first wife died before she could come and live with him..And Khushi's family were pretty well off zamindars too...Growing up, Khushi got a lot of freedom from her dad...that would explain her free spirited, bold nature..

this is his 2nd marriage???????
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic concept read all the parts in one go .update soon
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow,
awesome update! :)
thanks for the pm
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I read the update and AND and am back with more comments...lol.
I really like the reality and mature handling of e complex subject matter  in this story...that is the whole point of setting it in that period, exploring the child bride situation. It is not a simple boy meets girl but a man who met his child bride and is struck by what a child she is and he is principled, honorable and shamed at the thought of even thinking about her in terms of a wife.  He has not really thought about her as his wife, accepted her as his wife yet.

Yes, I too did not like Arnav visiting the courtesan but that was a reality of that time.  He really does not feel married.  so i see no problem with this action...of course i was wishing with all my heart that he does not go thru with it...and Jenny who is a kindered spirited romantic like all of us contrived that he did not...Thank god.  Khushi is a beautiful soul  and I did not wish her husband to stray and later when/if she ever found out, it would shatter her and make him appear damaged in her eyes.  She has so many hopes on him.  Will he measure up?

He has not yet fallen in love with Khushi because he sees her as a child.  He is married to her but that is still an abstract concept to him.  Marriage as an institution does not have any real meaning for him and he also sees men like his father all around him who are not at all constrained from indulging their baser instincts outside of marriage.

Arnab actually falls more into category 2 and yet I am so glad that the romantic in you made him act in a manner befitting between 2&3.  and me both can revel in the heroes honor that he did not unleash his lust on a 13 year old, nor did he seek out anyone older but return home.

I am really looking forward to the next part...please write soon.

Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
neevankrish thumbnail
Great work...first it was loving a rape victim to death...then marrying a widow n becoming a father to her son...n now it's child marriage just amazing 😊 😊 😊 u r really blessed wit writing skills...just keep thinkin abt more incredible plots n do write it for us👏 👏   👏 tc
Praniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...loved it...continue soon
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jenny, 
I love the way you write this one, the stark difference to your other story, the genre and the style, a tricky concept and yet you do full justice ...proving your expertise as a writer...

I get Arnab's desire, his frustrations and his reasons ...had Khushi been an adult, he would never have dreamed of crossing the line which leads him to infidelity...and it's to protect her that he even decides to go to the courtesan, which probably was an accepted practise that time, especially amongst his social class and standing. The fact that he goes all the same ...and is already opening her buttons and even though he feels what Khushi does not know will not harm or hurt her, yes he does think of her, he has in his head committed adultery ..hence the shame and inability to meet her eyes and the shame he feels manifested in his anger towards the situation by being harsh to her. He has not gone all the way, and realises that girls age luckily ..and the gravity of what he was about to do, and leaves has been written brilliantly ...the confusion and the anguish...he is human and this is natural, but that he could get up and leave makes him the protagonist ...

I am not judging him, I have faith in him and his choices and decisions and it keeps me on the edge of my seat while reading, waiting to know what happens next...  
Khushi as endearing as ever, wants to be a woman for him, craves for his attention not knowing the implications, the time he does touch her was in anger and hence has no comprehension of what being a woman has bit is a bit worried when she is told by thammi to let him do what he wants with her. I loved that ! 
I loved how she is worried for him and runs to him when she senses his arrival and clutches on to him and he shameful just appears callous with her giving rise to her rejection once more.
I loved how she has taken the steps she sees fit and has given by her doll, her solace and her companion in order to expedite her growth towards becoming a woman! Loved how he noticed the doll and immediately decides to go and speak to her and apologise, loved their candid conversation ...her aversion to being referred to as a child by him, his asking her why she is in a hurry to he a woman, her immediate response , so that she can live in his room, his surprise asking her why and her very matter of fact response...I want a baby...shocking him and amusing him like never before...and his laughing, I loved it ...loved it all ...a great step towards the future...I always say love, luck and laughter all three important for a real relationship...waiting for the next part Jen...

I hope I made sense, maybe got too carried away...sorry for the really delayed comment! 
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Jenny,
 I love your stories. they are so endearing. I am sure  your Arnav will be instrumental and teach Khushi  to become a woman in the most beautiful way. Because in your stories  Arnav is always that way and we all fall in love with him more and more.

I totally understand  your story in  all ways. those days were all like that. But glad you made arnav come back home. 
Edited by vks11 - 10 years ago