Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read your stories 'the impeneterable heart' and 'Last Spring'. But this one is very different and I instantly fell in love with the story when I realized what it's about, its more than just a love story. This is more about the journey of a married couple who would fall in love with each other as a man and a woman despite their difference in age and Arnab's hi-fi ideologies, also about a girl who would grow up into a woman and loving wife. The Bengali flavor was like an icing in the cake, because I'm a Bengali myself. So, in case if you need my help I'm there, not that you need, you are already doing it perfectly.

Now coming to the update, I understand Arnav's frustration at his helpness of not being able to do anything for his friends, the feeling that he has betrayed them, also the exam fever and differences between him and his father finally taking toll on him. Leading to frustration and finally turning to sexual frustration, seeing a tempting wife but holding back again because of his ideologies. You have described all of it beautifully.

I really don't know what's right what's wrong but now that Khushi has given up the doll. I think its's high time Arnab plays with his doll and I'm sure Khushi would love to grow up for the man in Arnab as he would be worth it.

I would add a bit of suggestion, hope you don't mind in all your stories I have seen Khushi to be a economically independent woman and wish that happens with this story too.

Eagerly waiting for the next update. Though I'm not sure wheather I'll be able to comment in each chapter.
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update. I feel so bad for Khushi -why can't he just be nice to khushi? Poor khushi is trying so hard to impress him and the laad governer is not even bothering to notice her efforts and he is making fun of her. Khushi is going to get even more hurt and arnav thinking he is protecting khushi, is actually hurting khushi even more, not knowing that for her, he is her only hope. When will arnav accept khushi? Please update soon - can't wait for the next one!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
and not to mention he still stopped after knowing about the age of the girl
which his father wouldnt have done right
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chavvi16

and not to mention he still stopped after knowing about the age of the girl
which his father wouldnt have done right

Thanks...I forgot to mention that..:) 
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You amaze me with your writing skills.
I was actually very curious to see how you would take forward and bring the mood of 1922. People were not outright romantic at that time so the way you have shown Arnav makes it very real. And also the fact that child marriage was very common.

I was so relieved to know that Arnav hadn't done anything with that girl and that he withdrew when he got to know the age of the girl.:-)

Oh my! Khushi is so naive. I still can't come to terms with child marriages. So young and robbed of their childhood.
The worst part is if the girl's husband dies. Can't even imagine the plight of the girl.

What pains me most is even to this day people follow this ritual. I have personally seen many cases. With the kind of exposure we have today, what if one of them falls in love with someother person?

Impenetrable heart was my favourite till date but this one bet in just 4 updates:-P
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
perfect...wonderful...
I cannot describe my feelings after reading this story...
I m myself frm kolkata, n similar was the story of my grand mother...
thnxx a lot for coming up wid such a plot...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anony_mous

I just read all the four chapters of this story and I want to tell you that you have found yourself a new pestering reader. Best of luck :D

This story is a period drama, my MOST favorite genre and then it is coming of age story of two people, my next fav genre. So all in all I am hooked and am looking forward to more. 

This would be my first time following your work and I am so glad you are writing this piece. I have heard only good things about you :)

🤣🤣
This is called delicious irony of life... ...I have at this point 3 most favorite stories/authors.

One of them is Making Khushi Mine...by Anony_mous.
One of them is The Bride with a Doll by IPK007

Now one of those authors Anony_mous...who herself has lately not been updating a lot is going to be after another author...IPK007 to update faster...delicious irony...

Welcome on the bandwagon Anony-mous...anything we can do to get faster updates on BOTH of these stories

My other most favorite story currently is by Meera30...since we appear to like same stories...check it out...The Emerald ISle Tales and A Word's Worth!!!
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
Anony_mous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika100

🤣🤣
This is called declicious irony of life... ...I have at this point 3 most favorite stories/authors.

One of them is Making Khushi Mine...by Anony_mous.
One of them is The Bride with a Doll by IPK007

Now one of those authors Anony_mous...who herself has lately not been updating a lot is going to be after another author...IPK007 to update faster...delicious irony...

Welcome on the bandwagon Anony-mous...anything we can do to get faster updates on BOTH of these stories

My other most favorite story currently is by Meera30...since we appear to like same stories...check it out...The Emerald ISle Tales and A Word's Worth!!!

Bahut naainsaafi hai. I was busy with FYS. Else I am a super-duper regular updater 

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny dear, what a lovely update... 🤗
Sorry dear, been awfully busy, & I wanted to read this story in peace as it is so dear to me & you know why... 😊

Loved how you accurately showed the flawed nature of humans... Even well grounded & well intentioned people can sometimes be subject to frustrations & anger which, can lead them to take undesirable and dishonorable decisions in their lives... But this is exactly what makes us all humans and not saints... Loved, loved the contradictions in Arnav's mind though while he was going to do exactly what he abhorred in his own father. His father's infidelity towards his mother... So glad that good sense prevailed over him at the nick of time... 

Poor Khushi, the irony of the life of the half girl - half child was so accurately portrayed by you... Her immaturity at not understanding her husband's rejection of her, her sadness at not being allowed to sleep with him was so painful and so real... Her innocent question to her Thammi on how to become a woman was so pathetic, so helpless, that one cannot help but feel the frustration on how to induct this girl into womanhood...

But the changes are slowly coming... Khushi's worry over her husband's absence & fear that something might have happened to him was so, so sweet. Her relief at finding him well was so sweet... Loved to see the self-directed anger in Aranb's eyes... Can't imagine what he would have felt had he actually done the deed & returned home to Khushi's embrace like that... He would have died a thousand deaths I think... Thank God for life's small mercies... A guardian angel saved Arnab from committing such an awful sin that night...

It was just a matter of time before the first seeds of attraction would take root in Khushi's mind and lead her slowly but steadily towards her blossoming into womanhood...  Loved how you wrote this portion of the chapter, just perfect.  👍🏼

Arnab's observation that his young wife wasn't as friendly with him as before was really nice too... His guilt made him apologize to her only to make her feel better was very, very sweet... So Khushi finally gave away her precious doll in order to bring a real doll of her own to play with... LOL And her being at first stumped then miffed at her husband's apology & question was so cute... She sure is a small dynamite in the making... She already has Arnab at a loss for words now, I can't wait to see her spin her magic on him totally... 😉

Please update soon... 😊

P.S. Just saw your note on page 57 after I had posted my comment... So glad to see it is exactly how I had perceived the story to be... 

P.P.S. Btw, next update kab milega??? 😉
Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for dis note jenny
egarly waiting for nxt..
continue soon
by da way jenny nxt update kab milega