Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow absolutely brilliant ...loved it...keep it up
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Brilliant chapter Jenny. My heart goes out to Khushi, everyone is forcing her to be woman and little girl is trying her best to be one. She did her best for Arnav and then he comes to ask whats wrong with her, Khushi's answers were so innocent that no wonder Arnav laughed. You are doing a great job with this story Jenny, its a fantastic concept and all updates are simply superb, fabulous work 👏👏👏
 I rather have him indulge option 2 ... Albeit with an older women... That eases of the pressure on Khushi...she will always be a little too young for him till she is 20.. And then poor dear Arnav will be 33 and balding due to sexual frustration.
After 25 .. Any male or female should start indulging in sex whether they are married or not..my opinion.
kaulpriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting storyline. Pls update soon
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update and the note.
So Arnav narrowly escaped going from the frying pan into the power...by sparing his wife's innocence he almost helped to further deprive a younger girl of the little innocence she may have.

Khushi is...such a sweet child. If Arnav scared her with his anger, it is nothing to having a 'normal' man of his time not hesitate to make her his wife in all ways. I understand where Thammi and his mother are coming from; a husband and therefore a father has little time to be a freedom fighter or a political activist, hence using Khushi to 'tie his feet'...

Something tells me, with all the search for rental properties that he will leave his father and also his wife...when he comes back all he will see is the woman his wife is...

Khushi is so sweet and mad, talking about having a baby like it's a doll?! No wonder Arnav laughed!
ipktouch thumbnail
superb update...I was worried n confused before coz arnav slept with the courtesan..but now im happy that he didnt n with the things hapnd to him n his conscience which hurts him equally with the hurt he felt with his dad..not so many ppl in that era wud react in this way..thank god he left from there...and Kushi is an innocent child and poor gal she has to learn the things to be a woman in such an young age..she doesnt knw anythng abt it..but her husband's words reverberated in her ears n her act of childishness to give away the doll n to get a baby were so innocent..and the way she told Arnav was damn cute n made him laugh..Arnav wants her beside him it seems...coz he missed her..waiting for the next...
reggie thumbnail
Hey! Thank for the pm.. Was waiting for you write this story. A guileless khushi and a principled arnab does make an enchanting tale! Waiting to see where this story goes.. 
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love this story concept and specially feisty and innocent Khushi.  When she grows up, she is so gonna lead him a merry dance.
You were so clever in devising how he ends up once again in front of a 13 year old to slake his passions that were ignited by a 14 year old...and he stops and yet being an honorable man, guilt will stay with him as a bitter reminder of that night.

It will be so interesting if he moves out and leaves Khushi behind because to all intents and purposes she will be an abandoned wife.  Will she try to go with him?  Will he take on her responsibility or will he abandon her to go make a life...

If he takes her with him, I think it will be a test for him because then he is responsible for her.  she also will then have no one but him to teach her about life...possibility that this will bring them closer.  He will in fact mould her into whatever he wants her to be.

On the other hand, I also see as a more feasible scenario that he leaves her behind and is estranged from the family.  In this case, I see her  growing up, maturing and becoming the son and daughter of that house and at some future point if he ever comes back or wants her, she will so kick his butt...I can just imagine the confrontation between a grown Khushi and Arnab.

Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
Anony_mous thumbnail

I just read all the four chapters of this story and I want to tell you that you have found yourself a new pestering reader. Best of luck :D

This story is a period drama, my MOST favorite genre and then it is coming of age story of two people, my next fav genre. So all in all I am hooked and am looking forward to more. 

This would be my first time following your work and I am so glad you are writing this piece. I have heard only good things about you :)
manikka thumbnail
the i agree with ur facts dear...
and thnks for the note dear...