Malnaray08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
just beautiful...loved your update!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jenny I had a few doubts in my mind, hope you could answer them..
1. At that times, status of the families involved while marrying their children was very important... so does khushi come from similar backgrounds??
2 . As you said in the start that Khushi's whole family had succumbed to death coz of cholera, how did she manage to survive all that difficult time alone.
3. Did Arnab and Khushi's elder sister live a married life and then she died?? or had Arnab never seen her also
4. Also i really would like to know the age of Arnab and Khushi when they were married

nevertheless this Khushi is very endearing.. i get to see a glimpse of everything in her... I know she will grow up to be a real woman.. the woman Arnab wants.. also i would really love to see a glimpse of the Khushi she was before coming to Calcutta 😊
Edited by valeyrie - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Got you dear. :)
But tell you what My grandmother got married at age of 20 with Dadaji. Even she continued to study after marriage. I am proud of them!!
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: valeyrie

Jenny I had a few doubts in my mind, hope you could answer them..
1. At that times, status of the families involved while marrying their children was very important... so does khushi come from similar backgrounds??
2 . As you said in the start that Khushi's whole family had succumbed to death coz of cholera, how did she manage to survive all that difficult time alone.
3. Did Arnab and Khushi's elder sister live a married life and then she died?? or had Arnab never seen her also
4. Also i really would like to know the age of Arnab and Khushi when they were married

nevertheless this Khushi is very endearing.. i get to see a glimpse of everything in her... I know she will grow up to be a real woman.. the woman Arnab wants.. also i would really love to see a glimpse of the Khushi she was before coming to Calcutta 😊

Almost all of your questions will be answered in the coming updates either in the form of flashbacks or conversations between Arnav and Khushi.. :) 
Arnav's first wife died before she could come and live with him..And Khushi's family were pretty well off zamindars too...Growing up, Khushi got a lot of freedom from her dad...that would explain her free spirited, bold nature..
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice of you to clear the facts. 
 But  for me all these issues were very clear in the updates also.  Just loving the beautiful portrayl of the charm of the times gone by alongwith the sad reality of being a girl child during those times.

roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesum update loved it i really like khushis innocent question to became a women i was glad arnab  cameback n relaise wat he was about to do n khushi trying hard to became is soo sweet n sweetest was she wana sleep with her husband coz she want baby a live doll hehe thx for pm n lovely update n clearificatins
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can understand the things might be  bit hazy as we cannot really relate with the era, but your writing is fabulous and I could gather these facts in the chapters too. It's so nice of you to put a clarifying note! Waiting for the next update :)
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jenny, I kind of put him in 2 category, as he wud have gone ahead with it, the age did not come up. And you are write that was the era
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the explanation Jenny...😊

Will eagerly wait for the update...
Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago