Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#34 - KRK aala re! (Page 83)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

I loved last night Rishbala scene a lot. I love watching them happy happy.

Same here Chakku!! Watched the scene multiple times. Embarrassed

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

The channel is acting like a retard gone wild! Seriously!! If it's keeping any grudges from removing the cancer from the show which was killing it! 

But I am really pissed! I am sure CVs have a plan!! It's their trump card! Obviously they will be careful with it and must have thought it over a dozen times at least! But poor them! They never get a chance to do what they really want to do sometimes because of the politics of Channel and sometimes because of the crazy fans who make silly speculations and predictions get depressed and then whine about it even worse than kids! 

Sometimes I do feel sorry for the CVs. They are attacked by fans for every single thing Sleepy I just wish they don't give more attention to fans continuous whining now since the TRP King is gone.
So many of my friends left watching the show after Bhai's supernatural jump Dead And now with a tough competition, from SP, Sony, Sab & Zee MB gonna get a tough time surviving. Though I'll be optimistic coz MB's audience is still different Tongue

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Ha he i just took part in the mahabharat quiz lol.

Guys they aren't promoting mb at all. Only one promo comes and that too during mb's ad only. Rest, there is no promotion of the current track at all.

Who was ur favourite character chakku ? do let us know the outcome ROFL
Channel has gone nuts Sleepy

@ Mayamagic - Heard Anil Kapoor's gonna come to MB to promote 24..Hope its true

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Sometimes I do feel sorry for the CVs. They are attacked by fans for every single thing Sleepy I just wish they don't give more attention to fans continuous whining now since the TRP King is gone.
So many of my friends left watching the show after Bhai's supernatural jump Dead And now with a tough competition, from SP, Sony, Sab & Zee MB gonna get a tough time surviving. Though I'll be optimistic coz MB's audience is still different Tongue

Man the people are signing petitions requesting never to have RK's downfall! I mean are you kidding me? D'oh

I am a die hard RK fan.. But I know sooner or later they will show that track!! He is a freaking superstar for heaven's sake!! And downfall will only explore various shades of RK's character and give scope to VD for acting!! Plus, it will be interesting to see how RK emerges as the ultimate winner again!! If executed logically and cautiously .. it can bring even more accolades for VD and the show!! What's wrong with these fans??!! Sleepy

That's why sometimes forum and fandoms frustrate me!! 

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 September 2013 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
They visualised Gandhari's outfit on meROFLROFL

In our college, elections are going on and we are on mass bunk. And these mahabharat people are pakaoing usROFLROFL
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

Man the people are signing petitions requesting never to have RK's downfall! I mean are you kidding me? D'oh

I am a die hard RK fan.. But I know sooner or later they will show that track!! He is a freaking superstar for heaven's sake!! And downfall will only explore various shades of RK's character and give scope to VD for acting!! Plus, it will be interesting to see how RK emerges as the ultimate winner again!! If executed logically and cautiously .. it can be bring even more accolades for VD and the show!! What's wrong with these fans??!! Sleepy

That's why sometimes forum and fandoms frustrate me!! 

I exactly don't understand what does this "DOWNFALL" means ? Confused
If downfall is about RK facing a hard time while doing his movie against Kuku, Amar etc & Madhu supporting him doing the movie then I am okay with it.
But if downfall means RK starts crying, drinking, behaving dumb then I am not in for it Sleepy

I guess CVs should be allowed to do their work peacefully now. We can't cry for each & every thing D'oh Show won't go A/T our wishes all the time Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
There was this tiny guy in third year and he resembles Rajpal Yadav literallyROFLROFLROFL

His friend picked him up and brought him for questionnaire and when asked which character's costume he would like to try, he said Bheem and his friends shouted from behind "CHHOTA BHEEM"ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolValar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

I exactly don't understand what does this "DOWNFALL" means ? Confused
If downfall is about RK facing a hard time while doing his movie against Kuku, Amar etc & Madhu supporting him doing the movie then I am okay with it.
But if downfall means RK starts crying, drinking, behaving dumb then I am not in for it Sleepy

I guess CVs should be allowed to do their work peacefully now. We can't cry for each & every thing D'oh Show won't go A/T our wishes all the time Ermm

Exactly!!! We should just wait at least!! How is the hero supposed to remain a hero if he will never face hard times and have no villains in his life to defeat!!! Obviously this downfall won't be permanent!! What's the hoopla about?? 

As my favorite author says, "There is no democracy in art." And story writing is definitely an art!! I just hope CVs go with whatever they have thought cautiously and in the best way possible.. I am game for it! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPD..sairat..Niki_cool

Go to top