Feels great to be back at my favourite place
Have a great days buddies
See u all soon

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Guys the mahabharat team is in my college to promote it. They are making everyone try the royal costumes, showing the screening of the show. They've put up all big big banners of the characters. I think it will give a tough competition to mb considering the amount of promotion they are doing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDfairy_tales

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Guys the mahabharat team is in my college to promote it. They are making everyone try the royal costumes, showing the screening of the show. They've put up all big big banners of the characters. I think it will give a tough competition to mb considering the amount of promotion they are doing.

Shocked

That's not good at all! And I have heard mythological shows get really popular waisay bhi.. and these promotions.. 

I am scared for MEIEJ now.. 

LSPDfairy_tales

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
If Devon ke dev can be so popular on Life OK then I can imagine the wonders of Mahabharat in SP Ermm
I feel more than MB, Ulta Chasma will face a tough time now LOL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@maria- They are even asking us to stand infront of a screen and tell them our favourite character and then they'll put their dress on us and on screen we can visualise ourselves as that character and see on screen.

@Niki- I am scared for mb. And my friends and all are saying that the promos look grand and stuff.

LSPDfairy_tales

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@chaakku. The promos of the show does not have impact and the starcast also isn't strong but the show can turn interesting and the channel is also sp no 1 that is why iim worried for our show now.
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@maria- They are even asking us to stand infront of a screen and tell them our favourite character and then they'll put their dress on us and on screen we can visualise ourselves as that character and see on screen.

@Niki- I am scared for mb. And my friends and all are saying that the promos look grand and stuff.

That's not good at all!! Ouch

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Chakku I have seen the promos, They actually look grand. I am scared if Mom watches it she might betray MB Stern Smile Though I won't let her LOL
I think promotion of the heroine track should be restarted in a grand manner for MB. I guess Heroine Contest is first step of promotion Ermm

Go to top